𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Durk turned to Treasure who was in the passenger seat of his car

Durk turned to Treasure who was in the passenger seat of his car. Her attention so drawn to her phone that she didn't even notice she was in front of her apartment building. "Gone on Treasure Ima be back in a hour" he muttered. He promised to spend the day with her since he was gone so much lately.

Treasure now had the slightest attitude she was turning on and off with him. Not wanting to complain and ruin their day together she unbuckled her seatbelt and looked at him. "You been acting real different since they got here."

"Damn we still talkin' about this?" He scrunched his face up at the topic she was bringing up yet again. He was wrong for staying the night with Kelsey and he lied and told Treasure he was at the studio all night.

She shrugged and rolled her eyes. "Yeah because you keep trying to play with me like I'm stupid"

He didn't say anything since he was tired of explaining himself to her. He just gave her a weird stare and she smacked her lips. "Now you can't speak. Whatever, just make sure you on time picking me up later" She grabbed the door handle and got out, pulling her dress down more before walking into the building.

Durk waited till she was in before pulling off and heading to the Hotel he remembered Kelsey was in. He was mad that she didn't tell him she was still in the City. They were originally supposed to leave Sunday night and it was now Tuesday Afternoon. The only way he knew they were still here was because of her posting Ponce City Market on her story a few hours ago.

When he got to the hotel he prayed that she was still checked in here and hadn't gone anywhere else especially to Asian's house. He took a few moments to go to the hotel room looking for the room number he memorized.

Without wasting another second he knocked on her door and waited for her to approach the door. He didn't answer when she asked "Who is it" but he knew she had seen him through the peephole after he heard her sigh and then the locks turning.

"She's out with Misharron. I'll call you when they get back in the morning" She started to close the door but he put his hand up forcing it back open and walked in.

"I know. I came to see you" He smirked.

Kelsey closed the door and flipped the latch lock over. "Why?" She gave him a friendly smile while eyeing his outfit.

"I can't come check on my babymama?" He chuckled and Kelsey brushed past him going in the bedroom with him following closely behind her. 

"Nah you gotta book an appointment to see me"

"Man I ain't one of ya lil clients" He grabbed her waist and pulled her body close to his. Kelsey didn't pull away she just let it happen, she even moved her hair over to one side and slowly closed her eyes when she felt his lips connect to her neck. This was one of those moments she remembered from years ago, the alluring feeling she had over him was something serious.