Scene 2

Walking home, Masafi and her friend fenda head toward Fenda's house to play the otome game together and explore the different endings. The Game is entitled " Therminasa" the name of the heroine. The story involved Therminasa, a beauty with blue hair that is sweet giving off warm aura from the line of the queen Ajarl, since her mother is the queen aunt, she's also had a magic of vision that see the future and past though limited to 1 week or less vision range and it's extremely rare but our heroine can do up to a month range, in addition she also a good swordwoman. There are 6 male to captivated first is the prince of Ovelki which is the villianess brother, second is her childhood friend, 3rd the student council president, 4rth is a secret assasin, 5th and 6th a twin. As the heroine get close to these people and they start to favor her, Esphir who's close to his brother seeing how bad she is he distance himself, her crush which is the student council president ignores her, the twin who's always pissed her off, the childhood friend that always spoiling her plan, all was contributed to her hatred to the heroine. Thus, her end game was either beheaded, assassinate, humiliated that never dare to show herself again, or strip her title and work as slave or suicide.
The next game was in Masafi house so the next day they went home directly and played. Masafi spoiled every now and then also due to boredom to repeated line and scenes but then she noticed that the scene that the villianess would appear in the academy is not happening. She just thought it might be due to different route the story going but it still early of the game to change but as the story progress she still didn't appear instead a cheap bully take over her role. She told it to her friend but didn't mind it so much, Curious she still just shook it off.
.......

In the other part of the world, Esphir is Infront of a guild building wearing an whole body armor. She sighed deeply and entered on the establishment the noisy and rowdy scene welcomed her. As she walk toward the reception she felt some eyes on her but ignored it.
Goodafter,how can I help you?- the female receptionist lively greet her.
I want to register.- the young lady look at her carefully.
Your new to the town aren't you? I never seen you before. - she strike a conversation as she give Esphir the paper needed to be fill up.
You must be very familiar to this town and it's people - she hurriedly fill up the form and goes for Espi as a name.
Yeah I grow up here and most people come here to have fun, have a job or put up a job- she proudly response, entering the information on magic screen.
It's my first time traveling so maybe you know a group that can accompany me on journey to Ifdel.
Oh I just have just the right group for you, hand please- Esphir extend her hand palm facing upward. The receptionist smiles and held her hand to tun the other side then scan the ring with an appraisal thing like the thing that used when one cant read the letter.
Oh you have two rings- she mumble. .
Ah yeah the one is just decorations- Esphir excuse. The young lady test it and nothing appear in the red stone but the white one shown a result it's written Fenrir. So I have a pet/familiar of a Fenrir.
Now touch the tip- pertaining to the top tip of the stuff. she does and her power appears as physical enchantment. The lady wrote it off in the screen then she bring out a wooden block the screen with Al the information imprint on the block with rays.
Here we go- she gave her the ID, she check it out nodding.
You can use that in other countries and also you need to register that every 3 years if not it will be expired meaning your name will be removed from our record ofcouyyou can do that anywhere.- the lady added. Esphir look at her.
Thank you, so the one I requested- she reminded.
Ofcourse, Brallad!!! You got a job here!- she screams, man stood up from a table and went toward them.
This is Espi and she wanted a companion to Ifdel since your also passing there why don't you take the job?- she inform him. The young handsome lad look at the armored lady.
Hi, I am Brallad nice to have you along- he extend his hand which Esphir accepts.
It is my pleasure- after the handshake, Brallard( 19) introduce her to his companion a two girls waiting on the table.
We'll be leaving after this, if that fine?-
Yes ofcourse - she just sit there and watch them eat they invited her but refuse cause she can't take his helmet off. She's also cautious around her cause by now the palace she must already discovered she was gone and looking for her though she leaves a letter they doubt they won't find her.

And she's right, right now the palace is a mess, the day she sneak out while preparing to leave to the academy her parent found the letter in her table. The mix emotion of the king anger and worries while the queen is teary. The king immediately call his right hand and order to find her.
After eating the three already prepared and leaves immediately. Two night and one day they cross the boulders already, that night while everybody is asleep and she can't she stood up and went a little away from them. From there she can see the mountain and forest in the distance while the sky is exceptionally beautiful tonight. She glance at the tent where everybody is sleeing they asleep still so she removes her helmet to breath a fresh air. While enjoying the place she rethink all of her choices how did she even found herself in this place. At the palace all she do is work and work like she did in her past life, thinking that it won't change when she enter the academy she decide toeave and discover this world treating as a vacation.
It's already late - hearing a voice from behind she froze and reach for her helmet.
You don't need to be quick hiding yourself- Blarrad sit beside her. She slowly let go of the helmet and calm her nerve, her blood all rises in her head knowing she was discovered.
How did you know?- she ask, Brallard hand her a poster of her.
The palace is looking for the princess who leaves, it was announced before we leave but I didn't know the one they're looking at is the one Infront me. You tries to hide your face with us and I noticed you quite nervous when we pass the gate so I had guess.. don't worry the others don't know and I won't speak either, nor probe to my client life. - Esphir glance with this gentleman and professional young lad.
But for what I heard the princess is quite have an reputation, but being with you I do I doubt the rumors. - Esphir change her tone.
Hmmp... Ofcourse I need to be careful or else I would blow off my disguise. You know your right it already late I need to rest for our journey.- she leave immediately talking further might make her unable to response to some it's better that she just shut up.
Their journey continues and she distance herself all the way when they reach Ifdel they seperated ways, turn out Brallard party is just happen to passed Ifdel while going to their mission so they accepted her job request.
Then it is, we part ways becareful , hope we meet in the future- Brallard Alsop look at the two girl to bid their goodbye.
Thank you for accompanying we wil meet again for sure, will this this do? - she hand him a pocket of coins. He nodded then they wave they're goodbye. After theyre out of her sight she look again of the country of Ifdel in the distance.