Chapter 4: Bullies gone too far

EON JAE POV

V let go of my hand and went to his room...
But Min suh, Jin ri, Hi jae and Jae in sat next to me... I have a bad feeling about this!! So I ignored them and went outside for a while and sat in the rooftop... I went to an abandoned room because that room is the 30th floor of the school I sat there and Enjoy the view, since its a bit early... But I hear footsteps behind me but I ignored it because it might be the janitor or some students...

But minutes passed and when Im about to go to my room I smell something burning... Oh no!! I looked outside and my way out is already in fire!! Aish! I knew its min suh again!! Why would she do that to me?! God! I looked for a way out but there's no exit!! Ahhhh!!! Someone help me!!

TAEHYUNG POV

I went back to Eon Jae's room but she's not there so I think min suh has done something wrong again... So I looked for her but then I heard some students shouting

"Omo! The abandoned room is on fire!!" They shouted so I asked one of them cause I feel like there's something wrong

"Yah! Is there someone on the abandoned room?"

"Ne! I saw Eon Jae going there"

"BWOH?! IS SHE STILL THERE?!"

"I DONT KNOW, CAUSE I NEVER SAW HER GOING OUT OF THAT PLACE!"

My heart beats so fast... Like my heart just jumped out of me, MIN SUH!! I have to get Eon Jae! I dont care if I turn into ashes! I cant let her die!

I quickly ran into the room but min suh stopped me...

"Yah! What are you thinking?! Dont go there! You might die! Let Eon Jae there! You have me!

"Aniyo!! I dont love you!! Go away! I love Eon Jae!!" Shit! Why did I said that?! Everyone kept their mouth open in shock even Min suh! Hell!! What did I just do?! I just made them Hate Eon Jae more!!

I went in the place and saw Eon Jae unconcious and with some woods on top of her body, Eon Jae!! Dont die!!

I bravely removed the wood on her body and grabbed her, she have few burns in her body...

I looked for an exit but I didnt see any exit here... So I looked and looked until the fire is getting bigger so then I have no choice but to stay in her side so I kneel down while hugging her and Ignoring the fire, since she's unconcious I whispered

"... I love you..." Then I hugged her really tight as I saw the fire getting bigger and bigger until I inhale some smoke, I covered his mouth and nose with my handkerchief so she wont inhale the smoke... I cant breathe anymore so I cant help but to lay down... My sight is getting blured and I can see the fire getting smaller and smaller...

AUTHOR POV

The doctors quickly grabbed taehyung and Eon jae and bring them to the hospital... 4 hours passed and Eon Jae woke up and she saw taehyung beside her and unconcious, she remembered everything even the time taehyung said he loves her