Chapter 8: Back to hell

EON JAE POV

So now were back in hell!! Guess what?! Lucifer greet us!! How sweet -_- she gave me a devilish smile and just rolled her eyes...

TAEHYUNG POV

SHIT! she gave the devilish smile again!! I better watch eon jae !!!

//AFTER SCHOOL//

So I went at eon jae's room but she's not there! Yieeeeesh!! Why is she not there?! I looked at the cafeteria and she's not there!! So I went to my licker to get my phone cause I left it there... But I saw a paper, what the hell is this?

I looked and
....

.
.

.
.

.
.

It says....

"If you want to see your precious lady, you better come alone" and I saw a picture of Eon jae tied up near a fire and she's bleeding and has many bruise in her leg and has a blindfold!!! Fuck this bullshit!!! Min suh if I see you I'll drag you to hell and make sure I'll burn your fucking soul!! Aish!!! At first Eon Jae almost died suffocating because of me and now she's dying beacause of me?! Its my fault! Its all my fault!!!

I went to an abandoned factory and saw Eon jae tied up and bleeding so much!! I saw 6 guys and I beat them all up and pushed min suh very hard well I have gun shots in my left leg but I ignored the pain... Well when I pushed min suh I didnt regret it... I never hurt a girl before but this girl is a demon!!

When I saw Eon jae bleedinh so much and has soooo nany bruises on her body and in her face I cant help but to hug her and cry...

"Mianhe Eon jae!! Its all my fault!! Its all my fault!! I should be protecting you right now but what have I done?! Im really sorry eon jae! Mianhe!" I said

"No! You havent done anything wrong! I love you taehyung and I will always do everything to protect you... Im sorry but I have to protect you" after she said that she pushede hard and I saw her shot two times... One in the right arm and one in the left leg I was shocked when I saw eon jae being shot 2 times and now ahe's bleeding even more!! I cant control my anger anymore!!! I picked up the chair and smacked it to the man who shot eon jae...

"Eon Jae!!! Wake up!!! Eon Jae!!! Why did you do that?! I shouldve been shot!!! Please Eon Jae!!! please!!!" I said while crying and hugging her

"I love you kim taehyung" that was her last words... I cried and grabbed her I ran to the nearest hospital even when I have multiple gunshots on my body and Im like bleeding so hard I resisted the pain just to get to the hospital...

When I enter the hospital the workers started looking at us then they started approaching us... Then I my sight started to black out

I woke up and I saw Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon...

"Yah teahyung ah!! Are you okay?!!" -Jungkook

"Does he look like he's ok?!" -Jin

"Yah! You pabo!! Are you crazy?! You almost died saving Eon jae!!!" -Namjoon

"Yes maybe I am crazy!!! But I am the reason Eon jae is dying! First! Eon jae ALMOST died because of suffocating and now she's dying because of me!! AGAIN!!"

"Do you really love her?" -Yoongi

"Yes! And I will do everything to protect her!"