Unconscious State...

Raon pov:

I entered the home I would be staying indefinitely and saw Wanda practicing her magic and I said you're afraid. And she jumped startled and the energy ball fired and struck a vase and it exploded and then she blushed in embarrassment and then I walked forth and said I'll help you. And her eyes narrow in slight fear and I lift her chin and her eyes lock on mine and I caressed her cheek softly and smiled softly and said don't worry ill stop you if needed and she became determined and closed her eyes and began concentrating and then I entered her mind and my eyes widened at her magic and then I showed her methods and to trust her magic and let it flow and water surrounded us and I said it can be calm as a still lake but can be destructive as waves or waterfalls. And then blood slipped from the side of my mouth and nose and her eyes widened and I wipe it off and said your mind is forcing me out. It's normal... and I faded and I snapped my eyes open and wiped the blood off at the sink and I used my aura to remove aura from Wanda's magic and sighed in relief and walk back in the living room and watched her open her eyes and her magic flows more smoothly and was stronger than before.... and she saw I was exhausted and she blushed slightly and said thank you...
A month later:
I smiled slightly as her stomach growled and she blushed more and I helped her make dinner and then she inhaled sharply as I look over her shoulder to check the stove and she felt the heat from my body and leaned back slightly and I exhale and she moaned slightly as our bodies touched and I grabbed her waist and she flushed red as I chuckled lowly and groan slightly which sent shivers down her spine and her core heat up and she turned the stove off and she whimpered slightly as I run my hands up and down slightly on her waist and then she turned and jumped and I caught her with ease and she grabbed the back of my head and ran her hands through my hair as I lean down and kissed her and she bit my lip and tugged it slightly between her teeth and I groan and she whimpered as I squeeze her ass slightly and we began making out and then I placed her on the kitchen counter and she blushed as I started unbuttoning my shirt and her eyes widened at the scars on my front side and then she saw two big scars and the claw piercing scars too...

Then she traced them with her fingertips and I grab her hand and kissed her palm and said the two bigger scars I received from a war. Alongside the claw pierced scars. And she kissed my scars and then I got the shirt off and turned and she gasped as she saw my upper back covered in scars and on top of that a seal formation.... and I said the seal formation is the moonlight seal. The scars on my back are all from when I was imprisoned in a foreign land before I got saved by Odin.... and then she lightly touched my back and she saw I stiffened and my muscles flexed and she knew It was a sensetive side and then she kissed my back and my back relaxed slightly and then I turn and put my shirt on and she pouted and I said don't pout. We can continue after dinner. And we put the plates and glasses and cutlery and ate and then she cleaned up while I watched and she finished and I lead her to bed and she got her clothes off and I got my shirt off and kissed her and explored her body and made her come a few times before I murmured fuck and then slowly entered her and she whimpered slightly as a bit of blood flows and I hushed her and murmured it's okay and slowly the moans got louder and she felt pleasure and whimpered as I bite her breast and released it and kissed her....

Next morning:

Wanda woke up and inhaled my scent and cuddled into me closer and I kissed her forehead and murmured morning love... and she whined as I pull her legs apart and licked her entrance and she cried out in pleasure as I made her come and then I kissed her and she moaned slightly as she tasted herself and blushed and then she pushed on the bed and gave me a handjob and blow job which was her first time since she was just a virigin last night and I groaned as she bobbed her head and then I came and she swallowed and we took a shower after resting.

An hour later:

I was sitting on the couch and Wanda was resting her head on my lap and then I heard a knock and I got up and opened the door and I saw one of the creature I saw in the space ship a month ago... and I said sorry we didn't order pizza. And closed the door and Wanda's eyes widened as the door was destroyed and I swing my hand and sent a pink slash towards them and it was absorbed by Thanos who had the gauntlet and he had the space stone and power stone... and he sent it back at me using the force of both stones and my eyes widened as I swing my blade and the entire house exploded and Wanda forced her way through but got grabbed as the slash was about to hit her and I appeared hundreds of meters away and I whispered are you okay love? And she sighed in relief and smiled and said I'm okay lo- and her eyes widened at the cut over my left eye.....

 and he sent it back at me using the force of both stones and my eyes widened as I swing my blade and the entire house exploded and Wanda forced her way through but got grabbed as the slash was about to hit her and I appeared hundreds of meters aw...