Season 1 Chapter 1 : Fairy Tail

It was a new day and the scene opens up to a port town by the name of Hargeon. At the train station, there was a boy with pink hair wearing a white scarf who was laying on the ground as he was suffering from motion sickness as a blue cat named Happy tried to get him up.

Happy : We've reached Hargeon, Natsu! Get up! Get up!

Conductor : I-Is he all right?!

Happy : Aye! This always happens to him.

Natsu : Never again... I'm never riding a train again...

Happy : If our information is correct, the Salamander should be in this town. Let's go.

Natsu : G-Gimme a minute first...

Happy then walked off the train when he suddenly heard the sound of the train horn go off as he soon realizes that Natsu never stepped off the train. He then turns around to see that the train was running again, taking Natsu with it.

Natsu : *shouting* Help me!

Happy : It left...

====================================================================================

Meanwhile, away from the train station and in the main town, a girl with blonde hair named Lucy Heartfilia, was in a magic shop as the owner of the store had just revealed that it was the only one in the entire town.

Lucy : There's only one magic shop in this entire town?!

Store Owner : Yeah. This is more of a fishing town than a magic town. Not even a tenth of the people here can use magic, so this shop mostly focuses on selling to traveling wizards.

Lucy : Aww, all this way for nothing?

Store Owner : Now, now! Don't say that! Take a look! I do have all the latest goods in stock!

The Store Owner then takes out one of his newly received items and shows it off to Lucy.

Store Owner : This Colors magic is popular with the girls! It can change the color of your clothes to match how you feel that day!