Part 1

Y/N POV:

Its been raining all day. Not that I hate it but I neither love it. It just constraints your everyday routine. People get stuck in traffic. 

My father died today.
Its something I should be sad about but it does not really affects me.

He was never a normal father.

Fathers play an important role in their child's life. They make a vision of what men are like 

As for being a girl, the only image I have of outer world men is my father.

And this is something I am not happy about.

He was abusive. Like a literal goddamn abusive person.
He left his job when I was 6.

Its been just  my mom bringing money to the table since 15 years.
Yep I turned 21 this month.

He just used my mom's money in gambling and alcohol.
When he was drunk he would hit my her.

All I have witnessed over the years is just my mom enduring every hit with an absolute dead look in her eyes.

What maddened me is that she did not divorce him. Maybe I am not old enough to know that yet

My mom is a teacher in a government aided school in California .

She is something I am very proud of.
Her bond with me has been unbreakable.

She is the most patient and self composed woman I have ever met. I have gained many  qualities just from her.

She is the epitome of peace and calmness.

She never wanted me to see her crying after my father hit her.

She always wanted to make a strong image in my mind when i think of her 
And yes she have accomplished this.

My father died today and we had a funeral.

I have lived in California ever since I was born.

I was never the one to make friends because did not really want to. And I wore extra large hoodies enough to cover my face to school so to interact with other children.
But yes I am friendly and usually not awkward to talk to someone new.

I have a Master's degree in Gaming design and development and I despite of my young age I am working in the biggest gaming firm in Las Vegas. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YEAHH 
my first SERIOUS story
hope y'all stick to the end !!!

Cause its about to get insanely hot in here🤫😳