meet up

I suddenly felt the urge to publish something. (I missed publishing chapters...)

_______________________________________
Saturday

It was dawn when my mother woke me up. I was so confused why she did.

"Honey i want you to meet Marko in person." She said. "Im still sleepy mom." I said. "We need to make him feel welcomed. If you're ready, just go downstairs okay?Also, my son-in-law's here"

did she just say... ANDRIJA'S HERE!? BUT I HAVEN'T PREPARED. I quickly went to the bathroom to wash my face and change into a better pajamas cause I SMELL. After that, i went downstairs and i saw Andrija sitting next to Marko. I gotta say, they both have the looks✊ but does Marko have the personality?

"Marko, meet Y/N, my daughter" my mom introduced me to Marko. "Good morning Y/N! You can call me dad if you want😊but if you don't, you can just call me 'Marko' it's fine" Marko said. Hm... That was pretty nice to say...

A.C:"no way! My new father-in-law is so cool!"

Marko:"huh?, 'father in law'?"

M/N:"uh... They are in a relationship 😥..."

Marko:"WHAT!? how old are you guys?"

A.C:"11"

Y/N:"10"

Marko:"you guys are so young! But...it's your choice anyway. Have you eaten yet, Y/N?"

Y/N:"oh uhm... I haven't. I was about to cook my breakfast tho"

Marko:"oh, no! Have it on me. I'll cook for you. What do you want for breakfast?"

Y/N:"really? Thanks. Pancakes please"

Marko:"got it! How about you Andrija?"

Andrija:"i already ate before i got here😅"

Marko:"Aw man. But okay. How about you my love?"

M/N:"no thanks. I already ate an hour ago"

Marko:"okay. I guess me and Y/N are just the ones who's gonna eat"

I can already tell it's going to taste good CAUSE I CAN SMELL IT ALREADY. He cooked it so perfectly and not even a single burn on the pancakes?

I took a bite of it and it felt like i was in heaven.

"How did you make this? It's like my first time eating a perfect pancake!" I asked. "I dont actually know but i just made it normally" he said while rubbing the back of his head. "This isn't normal, this is PERFECT" i said while he chuckles.

After eating, we were planning to watch a movie so we prepared some chips and popcorn (i know it's a bit early to watch a movie, but they just want to bond). We picked to watch a horror movie and of course i am sitting next to andrija while the two adults sit next together.

In the middle of the movie, there was a jumpscare and i screamed and tried to hide behind someone and i didn't realized it was Andrija... "Hey, it's okay. It's just a movie" he said trying to calm me down and then he hugged me. Erm...

That's so embarrassing😭

"OH! sorry for bothering😥 i really just don't like horror movies. AND we're watching Gonjiam:Haunted Asylum, who's not gonna get scared?" I said well infact i was right.
"It's no bother😅 You're right tho, im scared too😆" he said.

(Definitely not sponsored 😔 but i recommend watching it!!)

Before the movie ends, the most scary part came... And we all got so scared we didn't want to finish it😆 "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, LET'S WATCH A DIFFERENT MOVIE I DON'T WANT TO FINISH THIS" my mom said. "RIGHT." all the rest of us said. We decided to watch a different movie which is comedy to lessen up our fear from the previous movie.

It was all fun and Andrija decided to stay all night.

_______________________________________

It's bedtime and i decided to let Andrija sleep next to me cause were still both scaredXD. I realized it's already past my bedtime and i still couldn't sleep... IT'S STILL IN MY HEAD. Everytime i fell asleep, the same dream goes which is i was at an abandoned asylum and i kept on waking up....

(I really recommend if you dont wanna sleep all night~)
_______________________________________
End of chapter.

You should watch Gonjiam:Haunted Asylum if you dont wanna sleep cause it will traumatize you XDDDD some say it's the most scariest movie in south korea (i dont know if it's true)

Words:737