The old classroom (Amy's POV)

This is before Rouge asked her sonic and shadow to go to the party.
Your Author
Nikkie
................................................................

I walked down the old abandoned hallway that used to be the classrooms for that talented in the arts. I sighed and stopped at the door at the very end of the hallway. I looked around and found a crawl space in the wall.

I crawled through it and looked around. Memories came back to me from my past. This was the place I first fell in love with that black and red hedgehog named Shadow.

Back then he was so kind and nice to me and everyone else. Then he changed on day and left me heart broken. A tear rolled down my face and more came after that. I whipped them away and turned around only to find Rouge behind me.

"Hey, are you ok?" She asked wrapping her arms around me.

I nodded, "I'm fine it's just that...i hate sonic!"

Rouge looked at me confused, "I thought you were in love with Sonic"

"No! I'm in love with Shadow the only reason why I said I was in love with Sonic was because I wanted to see if Shadow would get jealous but he didn't so I decided to get closer to him through Sonic! But it never works no matter what I do!" I yelled.

Rouge took my hand and put something in it, " This charm will allow you to change into anyone you want so if you want you could change into Sonic and have sex with Shadow"

"No I'm sorry Rouge I can't do that to him but I'll keep it just in case" I told her

"Oh, and also if you want I'm inviting Shadow to come to my party wanna come" she asked me.

"Sure" I said as we left the room.

............................................

Tears rolled down my face as I watch Shadow and Sonic do it. I ran off crying this was it I stopped in a empty hallway pulled out the charm and thought of Sonic.

"If I can't have him no one can" I whispered to myself