Little Sisters and Makeout Sesscions

Sonic's POV

I woke up facing something red and soft. I blushed I remembered Shadow had worn a red shirt to bed last night. I breathed heavily and tried to move but his unconscious grip on my waist was stronger than I thought,

"At least no one lives with him though or this would be embarrassing" I pretty sure I jinxed myself just just then and there a girl hedgehog with red fur with black highlights and green eyes with a tinted red pupil walked into the room....with a camera....that was recording.

"This isn't what it looks like!" I screamed waking Shadow up. He yawned and looked at what I obviously was staring at in fear. His eyes went cold,

"Sis... I thought you were supposed to be in Almada's Private School for the Gifted! What are you doing here!"

The girl smiled, "Trying to see my big bro but obviously you have other plans....with the same gender" she looked at me then back at Shadow, "But his is pretty cute Shads so cute I might have to....take him from you"

She licked her lips and winked at me making me quiver. Shadow growled at her making her back away,

"Look Shads I love ya to much to post this buuuut...you pist me off everyone knows" Shadow nods lazily and the girl leaves.

I look at Shadow with surprise,

"What"he asks

"You have a sister and you didn't even tell me!" I said. I mean I know I might have been going a bit over board cause well he's Shadow the Hedgehog but still it would have been nice to know.

Shadow shrugged, "Never crossed my mind till now"

Again typical Shadow.

Normal POV

After School at the Park,

Sonic and Shadow walked to the park with a little distance between them. A few minutes before Rouge ran up to them and told them to meet her at her house before sundown.

They finally reached Rouge's house and let them selves in to find beer bottles shoved at them,
"Drink at least two of these" Rouge said taking a swallow out of her bottle. Sonic and Shadow looked at each other and shrugged. A few hours later Shadow had Five bottles and Sonic had three and a half.

Shadow stumbled into the living room where Sonic was watching a game of spin the bottle. A drunk smile spread on Shadow's face. He snuck over to Sonic and reached over at his cheek. He pulled Sonic into a drunk,sloppy kiss.

Sonic's POV

I was watching Rouge and Knuckles having a hot make out secession a few feet in front of me. Some came up from behind me and touched my cheek. They pushed it until I found myself kissing Shadow in a sloppy but nice kiss.

I decided to let Shadow continue the kiss since he was drunk and he couldn't move. Shadows tongue slipped into my mouth making him moan a bit.

Shadow climbed over the couch and on top of me and began sliding his hand up and down my crouch. My moans increased as Shadow rubbed faster and harder.

"Well,well,well look what we have here" a voice said making my skin crawl.

Crap, I thought.