03

Jungkook was inside a club. He was sitting on the corner. He was typing continuously on his laptop with a lot of concentration. His task was to completely hack into the club's system and transfer all the gambling money into another account.

"Just some more time." He whispered to himself. Suddenly he felt some girl sit next to him. She start playing with the buttons of his black shirt.

"You look in need for company." She smiled and leaned in his ears to whisper.

Jungkook didn't pay much attention and continued with his work. It was clearly more important than some girls attention. The girl wasn't in a mood to stop her hands tripped down to his abs. "Do you work out? Maybe we can burn some calories together too."

The transfer had begun, only 20% was done. He waited pateintly, hoping that the transfer goes as fast as it can.

The girl took the laptop from him and kept it away shutting down the screen. "Focus on me, not the laptop nerd."

Jungkook finally paid attention to her. His eyes were not full of lust as she had hoped, it was full of absolute rage.

"You stupid fuck do you realise what you just did. That was my 4 hours of work. " He pushed her off him as her one leg was on top of his thighs. She almost fell down. He checked the laptop. He was relieved to see that the transfer was 100% done.

He turned back his attention to the girl. He took his laptop and tapped her head with laptop. "You should be grateful that the transaction was completed or I would have smashed your head with this thing."

"Go fuck yourself with it." The girl spat at him.

"Still a better choice than fucking you."

He walked outside pulling up his hood and keeping the laptop on his bag. He boards the local bus and sat down. He checks his phone and sees.

$500,000 transferred into your account

-----------------
"Is the sniper ready?" Taehyung and Y/n were driving to meet another gang that the Lee's had recently met. She wanted to threaten them to tell that if they join hands with the Lee's then they go against the most ruthless mafia.

"Yes ma'am however it won't be needed. They are relatively new in the business and are smart enough to know that they shouldn't go against us." Taehyung stated.

"Of course. But the Lee's are causing too much trouble. I think scaring the smaller mafia's might scare them off too. Let's continue the cold war for now, until we can find out who exactly is funding them."

"Yes ma'am. We are here." Taehyung opened the door for her and they went to meet them.

"Hello Mr Namjoon. You must not be so pleased to see me. " Y/n told him, reading his expressions.

"Ofc not. It's always a delight to meet you."

She let out a faint laugh. "Let's not beat around the bush. You and I both know that only I come to talk personally when I have a purpose." She strongly put forth her point.

"I am not going against you in anyway." Namjoon wanted to clear himself.

She snapped her fingers and the snipers pointed on Namjoon. "I am not interested in a bloody war either. But that does not mean I won't start one to protect my own interests." She carefully planted the warning in his head.

"The Lee's approached us." Namjoon admitted to meeting the Lee's." They offered us to join their alliance. they said they had something big coming for you."

"What did you reply?"

"Told them to fuck off." Namjoon boldy announced. "Don't want to join him in his fraud of a mafia."

A smile escaped her lips. "Your loyalty will be rewarded Namjoon. Our interests are aligning. " She put her hand forward for a handshake. "You can contact Taehyung if you need any assistance."

He nodded. Y/n and Taehyung left from there. "Do you think it's strategic to trust just about anyone. We don't know anything about Kim Namjoon. He could possibly be spying on us for the Lee's."

"I trust me instinct for now, taehyung. While your concerns are appreciated, I think we don't need to worry about him being a spy. I'll only let him in once I trust him. " Y/n assured Taehyung about her decision.

"Ma'am should I call that Jungkook boy to see around our base or is it too early?" Taehyung asked.

"Was he able to complete the club task? Taehyung had set up a task for him to test how worthy he actually was for how highly he spoke for himself.

"Yes even before the time limit."

"There is something about him. He has some talent, might be of good use in these uncertain times. " To which Taehyung noded.

"Call him soon. He can get familiar with the system here and the people already working."

------

"What kind of systems do you have? It's feels like I have travelled back a century. This is so outdated." Jungkook was scanning around the room. He was checking the computers and the systems. "You need to throw this trash away and get something new and updated."

"Do not cross your limits. Behave." Taehyung firmly stated.

"I am not working on these computers grandpa."

Taehyung was about to pull out his gun but then Y/n held his hand and pushed it back in. "We'll get those by tomorrow, but if even with those system you aren't able to manage our database. You'll be dead. It's not as easy as hacking into University's server. Managing mafia's data specially as big as ours will be difficult." She told him straight off

"If you underestimate me so much then why did you hire me as the head?" He asked her straight away.

" I don't owe you answers." Y/n truly didn't. She had hired him because she had a good gut feeling about him that's all. She didn't actually have any explanation.

He starts working on his laptop. " Why can't I access some of the data on this server?"

"Because you don't have a permission." Taehyung explained.

"Despite being the head , I still can't access all information?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

"No you don't. You need to win the trust. Some confidential data has very limited access and only to those that are of the head's closet and most trusted."

"You both can discuss queries. I think I am going to leave now." Y/n told them both.

Taehyung and Jungkook continued to bicker about it.

"I need access to the entire data to actually manage it effectively." Jungkook argued back.

Taehyung and Jungkook didn't like each one bit.

---------------

Hey everyone! We are three chapters in, what are your thoughts till now? Please tell me all about it!