PERFECTLY FORBIDDEN- Welcome!

“Keila.” He whispers against my damp forehead, trying to even his breathing. “Fuck, I love you so much.”
I can't hide my wide smile. “Well yeah, it's about time. I'm hella loveable.”
“Shut up.” Tyler presses his lips to mine, and every thought leaves my head.
I'll be shut up like this anytime, anyday.
A voice behind us shatters the mood, as if tossing an ice bucket over our warm happy bubble.
“What the fuck is your brother going to do when he finds out?”

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

WELCOME TO BOOK THREE OF THE PERFECTION SERIES!
I appreciate your unwavering love and support for this series!

Just like with book two, I recommend you go back and read My Kind Of Perfection and Perfectly Flawed first so you have a clue what's going on! ;)

Please note that this book has mature themes and is rated 18+ (I know some of y'all won't be but this is your warning)

My kind of perfection, perfectly flawed, and perfectly forbidden are original stories written by me! Please don't take any of my ideas as your own, and don't use any quotes without credit!
©hein_girl

-------

Publishing will begin in the new year, stay tuned for a release date!

@ heingirl_mkop on instagram for updates!

Thanks in advance for your patience!

I love you all!

---
Enjoy!