Ch 2. Meeting Creek

"No." The receptionist said with a blank expression on her face "No? What do you mean, "no"?" Branch asked as he looked at her but the receptionist said "For the last time, sir, no appointment, no entry." The receptionist told them again to get out but, Branch wasn't giving up that easily "Um..." Branch thought for a moment, it was quiet until the receptionist spoke again "Sir, do I need to call security?" The receptionist asked as she looked at, Branch.

Floyd sighed as he took Branch's hand "We should go." Floyd answered as he tried to get, Branch to leave "Yes, you should. Next, please." The receptionist answered as she waited for the next person to come, everyone started groaning as they walked to the exit "I don't like this." King Trollex said as he walked closely to Barb and Floyd.
"Hi. How may I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"I'm here to see Mr. Crystal for the presentation." A Troll said as he looked at the receptionist. "This is so unfair." King Trollex answered as he walked closely next to Barb and Floyd "She's, like, totally unfair, that lady." King Trollex answered. "I mean, why's she got to be so snotty about it?" Barb asked as she held Floyd's hand "I got all dressed up for nothing." Guy Diamond answered as he walked behind, Branch "Let's just find somewhere for lunch and hang out." Spruce said as everyone was about to go out of the building "Everyone, in, here. Quick. Get in." Branch said as he closed the door behind him "Hmm." Branch said as he rubbed his head to think of a plan "Oh, come on." Barb answered as she kept close to Floyd.

King Trollex sighed as he walked back to Barb and Floyd "So dark, in, here." King Trollex answered, "What's going on?" Floyd asked nervously as he held Barb's hand a bit tightly "Shh! I got to think. I've got to think. I've got to think." Branch said as he paced around trying to think of something "Mr. Moon?" Floyd asked as he looked at his younger brother "I've got to think." Branch answered as he continued to pace around the small room they were in "I'm not so good in small spaces." Floyd answered as he watched Branch pace around the small room "Okay, okay, okay." Branch answered.

"Ow! Somebody stepped on my tail." King Trollex said in pain as he rubbed his tail "Sorry. Sorry." Barb apologized as she looked at King Trollex "Okay, Floyd. Come on. Let's get you out of here." Viva said as she was about to take Floyd out of the room "Aha! Look at this." Branch said, Viva turned to look at him "Viva. Do you think that's kind of your size?" Branch asked as he pointed at the uniform.

Song: Bad Guy by Billie Eilish

White shirt now red, my bloody nose
Sleepin', you're on your tippy-toes
Creepin' around like no one knows
Think you're...

"Hey, Jamie." The receptionist said

A/N Jamie is an oc I just thought of

Viva gasps in shock as she clears her throat "Hi." Viva answered as she turned away, the phone then started ringing "Crystal Entertainment. Uh, hold one moment, sir." The receptionist answered "Phew." Branch answered as he felt the thingy(sorry forgot what Meena drove) falling over "I'll-I'll connect you." The receptionist answered, Branch gasps in shock "Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no." Branch said as he gripped onto the machine "Everybody, hold on." Branch answered, Everyone gasps, muffled grunts could be heard, Branch tried to get everyone to be quiet "Oh, Branch?" Guy Diamond answered as everything went dizzy for him "Hold tight, Guy Diamond." Branch answered.

Grunting could be heard as the doors opened near where the elevator was.

Make your girlfriend mad type
Might seduce your dad type

The car started beeping as they got off the machine.

I'm the bad guy
Duh
I like it...