1️⃣3️⃣

"I hate the movie, it's stupid"
Taehyung grumbled out with folded arms and a pouty lip as both he and Jungkook came out the cinema.

Jungkook chuckled, carding his hand through Taehyung's hair briefly

"You should have gone out then"
Jungkook said getting in his car waiting for Taehyung yo enter before he fastened his seat belt.

"I wanna stay with you....though I might take that offer next time the movie is shitty"

"Woah, look who got attitude"
Jungkook said sarcastically eyeing Taehyung a bit after starting the engine.

"I'm an adult you know"

"And I can leave you, you know"

Taehyung kept quiet looking out the window, Jungkook took the silence as a win he smiled a bit bringing his palm out in front of Taehyung, who looked at it smiled and held the hand close to his chest kissing it every now and then.

"How does this look?"

Jungkook asked twirling in his suit, a red suit with a black shirt.
Taehyung groaned rolling his eyes in frustration. This is at least the sixth suit he's came out wearing, and the mall isn't small, he came to the conclusion that Jungkook is just obsessed with suits.
He got up from the bench outside the dressing cube and handed the clothes he was with to Jungkook and pushing him back in to avoid any argument.

After some time, Jungkook came out with a oversized pink sweater with a cute white short that hugged his thick muscular thighs and white sneakers.
Taehyung blushed, yep, he blushed it was actually the first time seeing Jungkook in such attire, he either sees him in pajama or suit which is nice and all but with this outfit,he looked cute in a hot way. And Taehyung never knew that was even possible till now.

"Better?"
Jungkook asked with his hands on his hip, his hair was messy from trying out various clothes so his gelled hair turned to a cute messy bang.

"You look sooo good"
Taehyung said looking at Jungkook intensively, literally checking him out and to his outer most shock, Jungkook bit his lips looking down with red cheeks.

"T-thanks"
Not that Jungkook was shy or anything, come on he's an Alpha for crying out loud, but they way Taehyung was looking at him like he's the sweetest sight to look at just made his heart swell a bit resulting it to beat fast.

Taehyung got up slowly, as if afraid Jungkook would run away with each step, when he was close enough to Jungkook he silently placed his hands on the small of Jungkook's back causing the latter to jolt at the sudden contact, he looked up at Taehyung with doe eyes and red tinted cheeks.

Taehyung moved closer and he was happy Jungkook didn't seem to hate it, he brought his lips to Jungkook's ear his breath faning over Jungkook cheek.

"You look crazy adorable"
He whispered, wanting to bite Jungkook's earlobe a bit.

"-Uh-"

"Sir here are other options fron the suit section-oh"
An employee came with her hands full of clothes as she stared at the two men that impossibly close to each other.

Jungkook's went wide and he pushed Taehyung rushing inside the changing room trying to understand why on earth his heart is still racing he placed his hands on his chest trying to calm it down.

Taehyung on the other side had his hand covering his mouth with rosy cheeks, Jungkook was so freaking cute, he almost kissed him right then and there

"Eh-wh-ere should I drop this sir"
The employee asked again earning a threatening glare from Taehyung who looked like he ciuld kill here. She got the sign and took the clothes back.

⏩⏩⏩

"Here's your order Sirs, enjoy"
The waitress said with a smile then took a leave.

"I wanted the food you're having"
Taehyung whined looking at Jungkook's food then at the owner of the food.

"You don't like spicy food Tae"
Jungkook simply stated going back to eating.

"But I like you, so I like anything you have"
Taehyung said without any thought to say while Jungkook chocked a bit on his juice, he used his hand to close his mouth as he bent down a bit coughing.

"Hey, you okay?"
Taehyung rounded the table to meet the coughing Jungkook, he gave him a glass of water and patted his back slowly.
After getting his breathing steady, he nodded telling Taehyung that he was okay.

"Was it the juice? Let me go get you some other refreshment? No let talk to those god damn workers. What were they thinking giving some one th-"

"I'm fine Tae.....i was just caught off guard"
He straightened his spine, sitting properly as he began eating again.

Taehyung still looked at him weary,

"Are you sure"
He pushed to make sure every thing was fine and after getting another nod from Jungkook to guarantee that he sat back eating by Jungkook's side.

When they were done with their outing, they got back home quite late, but Taehyung still begged Jungkook so they could cuddle up on the couch and watch a Better movie, he says to which Jungkook said he was becoming a brat but still complied.

They dropped their shopping bags, Taehyung showered right after Jungkook and he came out seeing NG Jungkook already asleep on the couch, he smiled softly.

"Hey"
He says quietly, making sure not to scare the older.
Jungkook stirred a bit before squinting his eyes, trying to open them.

"Tae"
Je said in this cute small voice that Taehyung couldn't help but coo literally.

"Hmm"

"Come and hug me?"
He widen his hands so Taehyung could squeeze himself on the couch with him, but Taehyung just looked at him admirably.

"I can't hug you here, you'll become uncomfortable"
He ran his hand through Jungkook's hair who sighed loudly, loving the feeling.

"Please"
He pleaded, Taehyung paused looking at Jungkook whose eyes were still closed.

"What?"
He finally breathed out, heat already raising to his cheeks.

"Please hug me, come on"
He spread his arms again waiting for Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled ignoring his heart, he carried Jungkook bridal style. Seems today's outing tired him out and he was sleep talking.

He placed him on the bed, he turned off the lights and slide himself under the blankets and snuggling close to Jungkook who placed his head on Taehyung's chest letting out a satisfied hum.

"I love you Jungkook"

Taehyung said it, knowing it was a normal routine for them to say I love you here and there but he this one held all his untold feelings for the latter who was still oblivious fast asleep. Taehyung sighed but soon he drifted to dreamland.

"I love you too"

A/n; hey peeps
Hope you enjoy this chapter.
Till next time
Byeeeeeee