Chapter 2 - Holding Hands and Confusion

Harry and Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me and the others outside, where a wave crashed onto us and sucked us out into the ocean. Goodbye world

~~~~~~

As I was being thrust through different currents I felt something on my hand. Somebody was still holding my hand. Either Niall or Harry. I forgot I was under water and I took in a breath of water. I blacked out.

Harry’s POV

Right before the waves crashed into us, I looked at Leah and her face was completely white and she was petrified. When the wave crashed into us I was thrust in the opposite direction. I felt my hand let go of hers. She and Niall were sent in the same way. Me, Liam and Zayn were thrust the other way. I struggled in the water, trying to find Zayn. I couldn’t breathe anymore so I gave up looking for Zayn and I struggled to figure out which way was up, I stopped moving and tried to let myself float up, I started slightly floating sideways. I suppose that way is up. I swam up and I noticed about 6 people already up. I did not recognize any of them. What if they are all dead. What if Leah is dead. I know I just met her but I think I love her. I don’t know. I saw Liam pull an unconscious Zayn up. He started pumping his chest. He sputtered up loads of water. He gasped for air. Where are Niall and Leah? 

Niall’s POV

I held onto her hand tightly. So tightly, I would never let go. She is terrified of the ocean how can I leave her all alone. I felt her hand slipping from mine so I pulled her towards me and wrapped my arms around her waist. She went limp. I swam up, well, tried to. I was only kicking. I was too scared she would fall out of my grasp. I love her, I know it. But I also know Harry likes her. All he wants to do is get her in bed. I want to be in a real relationship with her. I got air and the others were grasping on to a table. I laid her on top of the table and gave her CPR. I noticed Harry glaring at me. She spluttered up water and opened her eyes and grabbed up and hugged me so tightly.

Leah’s POV

I’m so scared. Niall saved me. He held me. He hugged me and saved me and brought me back to life. I think I’m in love with Niall. I looked around to see about six other people floating. Liam gathered them all together.

“There is no land anywhere! Let’s go…” he pointed in a random direction. “That way!” Liam said.  

“No don’t you guys see that dot over there?” I said. I have really good eyesight. Liam nodded and pointed in that direction. Everyone started swimming there. I noticed that of the other six people, there were two girls and 4 boys. They all looked young except one old lady and middle aged man. He looked a bit creepy. 

I felt myself drift off. I was still laying on the table with Zayn. I was so cold. I pulled myself closer to Zayn and fell asleep in his arms. Don’t get me wrong I like Niall, but Zayn was there. 

I thought about how many people must have died in that accident. Thousands.

When I woke up I was on a warm beach. My head felt hot and my lower back was in a lot of pain.

“Niall? Are you there?” I heard footsteps and Niall sat above me and stuck out his hand for me to get up. I grasped it and screamed and lied back down. My back.

“Leah! What’s wrong?” Niall asked with a worried expression on his face.

“My back hurts.” I whined. He turned me over and lifted up my shirt. I heard a gasp. 

“It’s really bruised. Do you want a massage?” He asked. I simply nodded. He gently placed his finger on my spine and rubbed around with his palm. He got close to the bruise and let his fingers gently slide across my skin. It really soothed me. Niall is so caring. I looked around and saw we were on a island. It looked like nobody was here other than me, the boys and the other six people.