Chapter 10

We woke up the next morning. Sebastian was already dressed and I was in the process of getting dressed. Sebastian said that he had something special planned for me and him because Ciel said there was nothing to do today. I noticed Sebastian wasn't dressed in his normal attire. He was in his pants and had his white shirt on and that was it. I was in a pair of short shorts and Sebastian's shirt. He had two towels in his hand and a picknick basket as well. 'What is he planning?' "Ready Love?" "Yes." "Alright we should be off." He lead me out into the garden and through the garden to the woods as we started walking into the woods getting farther and deeper into the woods. We finally came to a hot spring as he set the basket and towels down as he walked over to me. "Sebastian, what are we doing?" "Swimming." "But I nor you are wearing bathing..." I suddenly realized what we were doing. 'Skinny dipping?' He smirked at me as he started to unbotton my shirt. He took it off of me and set it on the gound. He then took his shirt off. I smiled and looked at him. He smiled back and kissed me lightly his hands going to my back to take off my bra. It fell to the ground and I smirked as I pushed Sebastian back as he grabbed me both of us falling into the water we came back up as we laughed. He pulled me towards him smiling as he kissed me again. Deeper then the first time. I kissed him back before he pulled away my hands rested on his chest as I slid my hands down. They then rested on the waistline of his pants. I started to undo them as I smiled. He then backed up and slid them off as well as his boxers as I slid off my shorts and my underwear. He smiled as we threw them up on the ground by the rest of our clothes. Sebastian smiled at me as he placed his hands on my hips. He kissed me deeply. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck my hands tangling into his hair. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. "Your so beautiful." Sebastian said. I smiled. "I love you, Sebastian." He smiled. "I love you too." "Sebastian I told you I wanted to wait till I was ready. Well I'm ready now." "Are you sure?" "Yes."