Part 1: To the shops

(As the sun rosed over Astral City, amongst all the streets and sidewalks, layers blankets of snow, and everyone was up early with a smile)

(Milky Way was getting her mail when Mars appeared on her doorstep, look even more bubbly than usual)

Mars: Hi Milky!

Milky Way: Oh, hey Mars, you seem excited today. What's up?

(But before Mars could say a word, she notices Pisces walk with a canvas in her hands)

Mars: Hold that thought.

(Mars makes a little snow and sneakily creeps up to Pisces and throws it at her)

Pisces: OOF! What the!?

(Pisces looks a bit upset as Mare laughs with glee. But then, Pisces throws a snowball back at Mars as Pisces laughs)

Pisces: (laughing) Rachat (redemption)

(Soon, the two were having a full-on snowball fight when Mars accidentally hits Milky Way in the face with a snowball)

Mars: Oops, sorry, Milky Way!

(Milky Way wipes the snow from her face)

Milky Way: That's alright, Mars anyways, why are you so excited?

Mars: Isn't it obvious? Because.... (excitedly) CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!

(Yes, it was true, and all around Astral City was full of excitement and glee. Everyone like Chistmas a lot. But Capricorn did not)

(Capricorn was sound asleep in her bed, when all of a sudden, her alarm clock began playing Christmas music)

Capricorn: Ugh.

(Capricorn aggressively turns off her alarm clock, then she checks her phone to see that Virgo sent her a message, "Coming over for breakfast,")

Capricorn: *sigh* might as well get a start to the day. This miserable day.

(Ost: Capricorn's by Unofficial Milky Way)

(Capricorn reluctantly gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom)

(Meanwhile, Virgo reaches Capricorn's house and knocks on the door)

Virgo: Hey Capri! I'm here!

(Soon, Capricorn opens the door for Virgo)

Capricorn: Come in.

(Inside, Virgo sat down at Capricorn's dinner table)

Virgo: So, what's for breakfast?

(Capricorn smiles a bit)

Capricorn: Well, I hope you like eggs and toast because-

(But as Capricorn opens her refrigerator door, her refrigerator was empty)

Capricorn: What the!?

Virgo: What's wrong?

(Capricorn looks around her kitchen for food, but her pantry was empty)

Capricorn: Like, Where's my stash of cosmic lemonade? My Astral puffs? And My secret stash of bread that was freshly made!? I swear I had enough food since last week. Like, How much emotional eating have I been doing?

(Virgo awkwardly smiles and says nothing)

Capricorn: (uninthusiaticlly) wow.

(Virgo gets up from her seat)

Virgo: Look, if you want, we can quickly rush over yo the store and-

(Capricorn interupts Virgo)

Capricorn: I'm going to ask you to stop right there.