1

"Come on sky you have to come to this party." My best friend Katyln whined 

"I have a project and my Mom is not gonna let me go." I said flopping on my bed 

"Ding dong your Mom is not gonna know we are going to sneak out and you can work on the project later." She said rolling her eyes 

"Fine ill go." i sighed 

"Come on girl lets get ready." She squealed 

" I don't have anything to wear though." I said looking in my closest. 

"Don't worry girl we will find you something too wear ."She said smiling 

~~~~~~~~

I looked in the mirror at my outfit which was a black skin tight dress which was really uncomfortable and a pair of hot pink heels with silver spikes on them. My hair long brown hair was curled and my makeup was a natural look. Katyln had on a short black dress with baby blue heels and her short blonde hair was flattened and her makeup was a natural look too .

"Katyln what happens if my Mom catches me sneaking out i'm  gonna get in huge trouble ." I said worried 

"Well lets hope that doesn't happen ." She smiled sneaking down stairs 

We finally got out of the house and got into Katies car and headed to the party .We were just a couple blocks away from the house you could hear the loud music . When we got to the house there where a lot of people there and I was already nervous because I never went to a party like this before and I don't really like large crowds. 

"Now girl get out there and have fun and don't hang around me the whole time okay ." She smiled and got out of the car  and headed into the zoo of a house.

When I got in the house some guy that must have bin drunk walked up to me and said "hey baby how about me and you have a little alone time in a room." 

I rolled my eyes and walked away to find something to drink when I ran into the schools bad boy Jake Rink.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry I should have watched where I was going ." I said quickly before he killed me .

" It's cool ." he said and walked away which surprised me.