2

Jakes POV

I was walking in the house from the back door and this girl with long brown hair and a little black dress runs right into me.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I should have watched where I was going I'm so sorry ." She said as if i was gonna kill her.

" Its's fine ."I said and walked away that girl I have never seen her at any parties before I would have remembered a face and body like that.

"Hey dude who is that girl over there." I asked my friend Luke

"Oh that's Skylar brown her mom is the one that owns the muffin shop in town ." He said.

"Cool thanks dude." I said walking off.

~~~~~~~~

I walked in to the living room and saw that Skylar girl on the table dancing with a few other girls they must be drunk and here is my chance.

"Hey Skylar ." I said

" Oh my god aren't you the schools bad boy" She laughed .

" I guess ." i laughed

"I wish you would take your shirt off Jake I bet you have a nice body ." She said reaching at my shirt .

"How about I show you my body in a different room ." I smirked at her .

"Okay I really want to see you take that shirt off bad boy ." She said as we entered the room.

"How about I take it all off for you sweet cheeks ." i smirked

Sky's POV

"How about I take it all off for you sweet cheeks is the last thing I remember ."

Why am I in a bed with Jake Rink and where are my clothes.

"Oh my god this is not happening pleases tell me this is a bad dream ." I said out loud

"Hey there sweet cheeks ready for round two." He winked at me.

"No" I said rushing to get my clothes on and head home.

"Come on you know that you want too ." He said as I walked out the door.

"Katie where are you." I whisper shouted though the house .

" I'm over here ." she moaned

" Come on we need to get home where are your keys ." I asked

" There in the car ." She winced as she got up.

~~~~~~

When we got back to my house there was a note on the counter from my mom telling us that she had an early shift and had to go .

" Sky remind me never to go to a party agian ." She said taking some advil.

"Hey Katie ."

" Yeah "

"Never go to a party again ." I laughed

" Haha very funny ." She said heading to the guest bathroom as I headed to mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

weeks later ~

I was yet again with my head in the toilet throwing my guts up early this morning I wish it would just stop.

" awe honey are you sick again I think that we need to make you a doctors appointment to see whats wrong with you ." She said rubbing my back .

"Ill call the doctors you get ready I'm gonna make it for today but your gonna have to go on you own cause i have to work at the shop." she said

I finally stopped throwing up and got dressed in leggings and a sweat shirt and my uggs and put my long brown hair into a bun with no makeup and changed my gauges to my batman ones. My appointment was at 1 pm and its 11 am now so I sat on the couch and watch some TV a while . when it was 12: 30 I headed to the doctors .

When I got to the doctors there where only a few other people in there so I went to the lady and got the papers i needed to fill out . A few minutes later and older lady called my name .

"Skylar brown the doctor is ready to see you now ." She smiled at me .

I headed back to the room just ready to fine out why I have bin so sick lately .

"Hi Skylar I'm Dr John so what seems to be the problem?." He asked

" I have bin throwing up every morning and i just feel so sick ." I said

" When was the last time you got your period? ." He asked

"Last month my period is always irregular so ." i said embarrassed

" Can we have you pee in this cup please I would like to run some test ." He asked handing me the cup and did what he asked .

A few minutes later he came back " Congrats your having a baby and your 9 weeks ."

" Wait what I cant be my mom is gonna kill me what am I going to do I'm only 16 I cant have a baby ." I said starting to cry

"Every thing is going to be fine don't stress out its not good for the baby ." He said getting me a cup of water

As I headed out of the doctors my face was all red from crying. I had to tell Jake about this but what happens if he doesn't want to help and he says no and to get rid of the thing his own flesh what am I going to do. a couple minutes later I called Katie and asked her to meet me at the doctors .

"Hey sky whats wrong why are you crying ?" she asked hugging me

" Katie I'm pregnant and Jake Rink is the father what am I going to do he's not gonna wanna help with this baby." I cried