He said "I love you"

Well after Mr. Sexies class was over I told Amber everything. Omg did she flip shit. She was so excited I lost my virginity. But boy was she upset it was with my teacher. But she also asked how he was cuz he was hott as all hell and everyone in the school loved him and wanted him. And I told her he slept over and cuddled and he met my parents. She laughed so hard she started crying.
After school we walked to Ambers house listening to Wiz Kahlifa and dancing in the middle of the street. When we got to her house, she was all packed up basically. I can't believe I only had 3 more days with my best friend. 3 days till she leaves me. 3 days left till she is gone. I don't want her to leave me. That night I slept over at her house and we snuggled actually I forced her to cuddle with me cuz she hates cuddling lol. That night all Christopher Hendon could say is that he loved me and couldn't sleep without me. I told him tomorrow he could come over. This was my favorite text from him.
Hey baby girl. I just wanted you to know I love you to the moon and back. You are my world. I love you very much. I can't wait to kiss you and see you tomorrow. I hope you love me back baby. :*
I responded saying..
Baby of course I love you. I hope you know I will forever. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I wish we could come out about are relationship.
His response melted my heart :'(
Baby girl just know when we can come out about it I am going to scream it to the world. And when that day comes I will ask you to marry me and be mine.
Omg I cried and Amber said okay he's a keeper. Lol Amber is a dork. But some how I love her.