back to school....

After the funeral of my brother I couldn't go back to school for weeks. My mom explained to the school what happened and told my mom to give me as long as I needed. I still think of my brother my annoying brother that I loved very much. Why did he have to leave me and leave us? I didnt even get to tell him I love him. I didnt get to kiss him or hug him. That morning before school we got in an argument because he didnt feed his cow and I had to. It was a stupid argument but I wish I could just tell him I love him. "I will love u forever baby boy" I say looking up to the sky while walking out to the vehicle for school.
When I get to school everyone is looking at me and I get freaked out. I look and see Amber and Tyler. They are arguing. I call her name and she comes running over and said she missed me a lot. Even though she came over a lot to help me get through it and comforted me. Amber walked to class with me. And when I walked in dead silence and even the teacher just looked at me so sad. I go take my seat and catch up on work in that class. Then its Math with Mr. Hendon.
I go in take my sear without him even noticing. He gets up to take attendance and lookes right at me. He smiles and mur murs an I'm sorry look. And I smile in gratitude. At the end of that class I try to walk out the door but he calls me over and takes me to his office. And this is only the beginning......