-Prologue-

"Tumhe is shaadi ke liye na kehna hoga. Mujhe kuch nahi sun na. Samjhi tum?" A man said trying to keep his tone in check but his words drip a ting of warning and danger.

"Agar itni hi pareshani hai is shaadi se to aap ki kyu nahi mana kar dete apne bade papa ko? Mujhse kyu keh rahe hain?" A girl replied angrily.

"Aur vaise bhi hum chaah kar bhi is rishte ke liye mana nahi kar sakte." She continued in a calm tone.

The man gritted his teeth and walked away from there finding no other way to cancel the marriage.

*****

"Welcome to the hell, wifey. Yeh shaadi kar ke tumne sirf apni barbaadi ko nyota Diya hai." The man hissed venomously while pinning a girl against the wall.

The girl smirked devilishly and without wasting a second, lifted her left knee and hurted the man in his abdomen, making him growl painfully and freeing herself from his hold.

"Aapko kya laga? Ki aap mujhe itni aasani se dhamki denge aur hum sunte reh jayenge. Aap nahi jaante pyaare patidev ki aap ko patni ke roop mein sherni mili hai. Aur sherni se to khud sher bhi darta hai. Aap kya hi cheez hain fir?" The girl said and walked towards the bed, while lifting her heavy bridal lehenga.

*****

"Tum kya koi Jhaansi ki Rani ho, jo har waqt ladne ko taiyaar rehti ho?" The man tried to make the girl understand, but Alas.

"Arey aap dariye mat. Hum aapko kuch nahi hone denge." The girl said showing her palm to him while pulling out the pistol from the hem of her saree. The man sighed in disbelief and exasperation, not able to control the 'fighter jet' in front of him.

"Tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai ki Mai dar gaya hu, ha? Mai sirf hosh se kaam le raha hu kyuki tum apne hosh gava baithi ho. Aur ye banduk kahan se aayi tumhare pass?" He asked in confusion.

Before she could answer him, they hear a gunshot and looked at each other in shock.

*****

"Just do the fuck as I say. Got it?" A man hissed on a phone call. "What? What did you just say? Who the fuck you are to order me, ha?" He roared.

After few minutes, he disconnected the call and stormed out of the room. The girl who was watching the scene in front of her, wiped off the imaginary sweat bead from her forehead and sighed.

"Hey Bhagwan!! Ye kitni gaaliyaan bolte hain? Inka naam Nishkarsh nahi, Nish-curse hona chahiye tha, haa nahi to." She rolled her eyes.

"Shit!!! Ab yeh vase yahan kisne rakha?" She heard his voice and chuckled. "Dekha?" She said looking upwards.

*****

• Vote • Comment • Share