Preface

Hello everyone!!

Thank you all so much for reading this!! This story has been in my head since the moment I read Shadow and bone/Six of Crows, and it only solidified more as I watched the show!! I am going to try and be consistent with new chapters dropping every Fridays...I hope you love it!!

The Black Dahlia will follow mostly the show, but there will be bits from the books sprinkled in, especially as we get into the later books (Ie: Ruin and rising, Six of Crows) 

Content warnings: Mention of Rape/SA (Very minimum but there are some references), Murder, References to Murder, Gang Violence, Some Language, PDA (the good kind I promise), Torture, Pain,  Grooming, Love Bombing. (I'll add more as the story progresses but please let me know if I should add any others!!)

Also quick little PSA: The Black Dahlia is not a Darkling Love Fanfic!! I don't condone any of the Darkling's actions!! I am not justifying any of his actions. His Relationship with Dahlia is purley to explore a unhealthy relationship and how that reflects on Dahlia!! Please, if you relate to anything about there relationship...THAT IS NOT NORMAL!!

Chapters will come out as I edit them, but the first part is written, so they should be out very soon.

Now, with all that being said...LETS BEGIN!!