𖤐 Three 𖤐

Mike
I noticed that will and Adrien started hanging out a little more recently, now I have no say in who he wants to be friends with by someone like him.

Yeah I get that Adrien can look friendly on the outside but on the inside he is something else and I feel like will shouldn't get sucked into that void and blinded by Adrien's stupidity.

I stood up from my bed and over to my closet and threw on a hoodie and headed outside to look around for will and warn him about Adrien just to be careful...I mean he's my roommate and I don't want him to get hurt I may not know him that well but nobody deserves that shit.
•••
Will
I was sitting at the cafe with Adrien and his friends from his soccer team they all seemed pretty friendly but I kinda have trust issues when it comes to making new friends and trusting people since at high school that didn't end up so well.

"Hey guys this is will he's new here." Adrien said to his group of friends all pulling there attention to me

"H-Hi" I waved at them as some began whispering to one another now of course due to my trust issues and insecurity's I had no other choice but to assume they were whispering about me.

I guess Adrien noticed I was getting nervous so he changed the subject.

"So about that party to celebrate our win from the big game y'all have people you're bringing?"

I watched as he and his friends talked amongst themselves as I turned my attention to something else when I saw my roommate mike standing in a corner calling me to come over.

I stood up from the chair were Adrien was sitting he was talking to his other friends so he didn't notice me get up.

"What?" I asked as I made my way over to Mike

"Hey can we walk around the campus so we can talk it's important?" Mike added

I looked at him and agreed because it did look like he needed to say something.
***
Mike
We began walking as I looked over at will and I cleared my throat.

"So Adrien huh he's quite the friend huh?"

"I guess" Will shrugged

"Well I just think that maybe you should be careful around him." I said stuffing my hands in my pocket, Will stopped in his tracks as I said that and turned to face me

"Why?"

"I don't know just be cautious okay? I wouldn't want to see you get hurt." Will sat down on a bench as we made it outside and thought for a moment I was thinking too if I should ask this question but I didn't know how to approach it.

"Uh- will can I ask you something?" I sat down next to him he looked at me and then nodded.

"Ok, this may seem weird what I'm about to ask you but just know I'm totally fine with it and you don't have to worry." I said with a reassuring smile
•••
Will
I was looking at mike trying to process on what he was about to ask, did he find something does he know I could feel myself start to panic a little but I tried to calm down and think about something else like maybe he was going to ask about Adrien's party or something.

And then he opened his mouth and said that one word I was afraid of anybody finding out.

"Are y-you into boys?" mike asked looking at me

I froze as I heard those words I couldn't speak I just sat there as these negative thoughts started popping in my head.

'he's gonna laugh at you're or 'he's not gonna wanna be you're roommate with you anymore' and then my hands started shaking as I felt mike put his hands onto mine as he was calling out to me but it's like I couldn't acknowledge anything at the moment.
***
Mike

"Will?" I called out to him as I placed my hand onto his and as I saw them trembling like he was going into a panic attack.

I called out to him a couple of more times but he didn't respond I didn't know what to do so I shook his shoulder a little bit and he snapped back to reality.

"I-I got to go." he said and simply got up and slowly started walking away as I stopped him placing my hands on both his shoulders

"will I'm fine with it I'm not going to judge you." He just looked at me as he brushed my hands off of him and I could see tears slowly building up in his eyes.

If only I had the courage to tell him that I'm just like him I'm into guys and girls but I just couldn't pull myself to tell him that. I held him a little longer as I heard Adrien approaching.

"Hey will there you are." he said as he came and practically took will out of my hands

"Michael."Adrien said while staring at me and taking will by his hand and walking away. I just stood there not knowing what to do our were he was going to take will.

Then something hit me I remembered Adrien's party's he always threw when his team wins the championship games he is probably gonna convince will to go there and do something I have to find a way into that party now because you only get in if you have a date with you.
•••

A/N : Oh snap! The next chapter is going to be good and kinda mature so viewer discretion is advised. Anyway mike knows will is gay now and how do you all feel about mike being bi in this fanfic (I personally think he's gay) but in this fanfic I want to try something new.

Also I'm not gonna be using homophobia slurs as I think they are really wrong and I just can't bring myself to type that. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter🤍