Sanegiyuu

This page is a wip, I don't know when I'll get around to updating it

"You know, I never thought you would have liked me, Shinazugawa. The idea itself doesn't even feel real."

"What, do you think I would have ever assumed you liked me? I figured you were probably straight, or most likely I wouldn't be your type anyway."

"... Well, you are my type. But I must ask.."

"Ask what? Something wrong?"

"Maybe? I mean, you seemed to hate me before, so I'm just confused about your feelings towards me. Do you.. really like me?"

"Of course I do. I know I'm a total asshole, but I didn't want you to know I liked you. I figured you'd fucking make fun of me for having these feelings towards you, but you didn't."

"Huh?? What made you think of me as a bully? I would never make fun of anyone, especially not for having a crush..."

"You already know how arrogant I've always thought of you as. Someone who acts like you normally would be some careless asshole who would laugh in someone's face. And I guess I felt like it would be better to play it safe instead of tell you how I felt. I'm not trying to excuse my behavior, but I just want to explain it."

"I understand. I'm not good at expressing myself or anything, so I get that I can be hard to understand."

"Still, I feel bad. I was horrible to you, and I was so worried that I might fall deeper into my feelings if I tried to apologize that I just.. didn't. But I guess I don't have to worry about that now. I'm really sorry, Tomioka. I should have tried to understand, instead of acting out all the time."
-He bowed his head apologeticly, too ashamed to look Tomioka in the eye now that the truth was out.-

(I updated it but still WIP)