ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀɢᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ: ʀᴇʙᴏʀɴ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1)

><><><—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—><><><

「 ARC 1: Another World 」

「 Chapter 1: Return To Another World 」

〈  3rd Person P.O.V.  

Within the confines of an ancient and hidden facility nestled in the heart of Mount Fuji, an imposing mechanical entity, reminiscent of a deity forged from steel, lay in a state of dormant anticipation. The environment, cloaked in shadows and mystery, provided the perfect backdrop for the awe-inspiring yet fearsome creation that resided within.

The machine's exterior, a juxtaposition of menace and calculated design, captivated the observer's senses. While its form may have been considered unsightly by the average beholder, those with an appreciation for the intricacies of mechanical perfection found an undeniable beauty in its composition. A product of advanced programming surpassing human capabilities, the machine bore the scars of ancient errors that only added to its enigmatic allure.

The irregularly arranged spikes adorning its surface, though initially perceived as flaws, served as a testament to the sophistication of its creation. These imperfections, remnants of the distant past, contributed to an aura of pure and unbridled danger. The machine's assertive posture, leaning forward with an unmistakable readiness for combat, instilled a sense of foreboding.

Its tail, inspired by the form of a warrior's axe, possessed a lethal elegance capable of cleaving through adversaries with ease. The legs, reminiscent of prehistoric dinosaurs, bestowed upon it remarkable agility, allowing for swift movements and impressive leaps that underscored its elusive yet commanding nature. The dorsal-like plates running down its back created a breathtaking visual spectacle that left an indelible mark on any witness.

The machine's magnificence was further accentuated by the presence of enormous railguns and missile emplacements, strategically distributed across its formidable frame. These additions contributed to an overwhelming impression of greatness and power, solidifying its status as a mechanical deity poised for a grand awakening.