ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀɢᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ: ʀᴇʙᴏʀɴ (Author's note / Voting poll)

Hello everyone. No, I'm not dead, just lazy. Either way, I evolved a lot in the time I was away. Changed a few things in chapter 1, trying to keep Mechagodzilla consistent and, well... mechanical. While many of you may not like the changes, the old Mechagodzilla was just way too inconsistent and alive. I mean, comparing the Mechagodzilla of the 'BIO' chapter with the old one... they are basically—no, they are entirely different.

In my honest opinion? The old Mechagodzilla was kind of an emo, an emo guy trying to act like a machine. These changes, for better or worse, were indeed necessary, as not only it is now consistent, it is also much more mechanical, more machine-like.

The new Mechagodzilla now truly feels like a machine, a machine with, albeit basic, emotional capability. Either way, not going to bore you anymore, so onto the thing you want to know.

When is the next chapter going to come?

Well... that depends. What do I mean by that? Well, the first chapter alone took an entire month to make. Things such as formatting, keeping consistent to lore... these are things that take way too long, and no, I'm not degrading the quality of the story. But I can make the chapters shorter.

For example, instead of a full 20-minute chapter, I can make 5-minute chapters, which, while I'm not exactly happy about it, could very much improve the update schedule. So, with my life schedule tight as it is, I give you, my dear readers, an option. Vote wisely.

1 - 5-minute chapters  =  Every 10 or so days.

2 - 20-minute chapters  =  Every 1-2 months or so.

Voting ends in 30 days.