-Diona's Nightmare- ^Diona (1/?)^ //rewrite\\

(Short like Xioa)
༄This is a rewrite since I didn't like the first time I wrote this༄

༻¨*:·.·:*¨༺
Diona had just woken up from a nightmare. She stood up and went to change into her normal clothes. Once she was done she walked out of her house, stretching before looking to her side where she saw her friend Klee.
"Hi Diona!" Klee yelled, "want to go find Mister Honorary Knight with me?" She asked.
"Fine, fine, let's go" Diona respond before following Klee.
After a while of looking for Traveler, Diona suddenly stopped waking.
"Is something wrong?" Klee asked, as she turned over to her. Diona didn't respond, instead it looked as if she saw something.. or someone
What Diona saw was a faceless Ayato, staring right back at her...
"Diona!!" Klee yelled, "Mister Honorary Knight!" Klee yelled over to Traveler and Paimon, once they ran over to her to see what's going on. "Something's wrong with Diona!" Klee said, in a worried tone as she is concerned for her.
"Paimon's worried for Diona..." Paimon spoke worryingly in her high pitched voice.
"Diona?" Traveler said quietly, as he tapped her shoulder.
Diona jumped from the sudden touch. She turned toward Klee and everyone else.
"Are you okay?" Traveler asked.
"D-did you not see that?" Diona asked, as she pointed at the fountain that's in Mondstadt, where she saw a faceless Ayato.
"Paimon didn't see anything!" Paimon and the others were confused and worried for Diona.
"Maybe you were just seeing things... you should probably go get some rest," Traveler suggested.
"Maybe I was just seeing things..." Diona murmured, "I'll go get some rest. See you guys later." She waved bye as she walked away.
Klee and everyone one else were still worried and concerned for her as they watched her walk away.
Diona made it back home, she walked into her room and laid in bed. Soon night approaches and the room feels cold...
"Weird.." Diona thought to herself, "it shouldn't be cold... it's summer.." she thought just before getting a feeling of someone watching her. She slightly opened her eyes and saw a faceless Ayato but that wasn't the only thing she saw... she saw a faceless Itto, standing right next to her. Her eyes widen in fear, she didn't know what to do. Her bow was on the other side of the room.. The two faceless people only had eyes on their faces. As they just stared at her, and she stared back in fear.

༻¨*:·. ·:*¨༺