Aether (1/?)

Title: "I was too late..."
Characters:
Aether (MALE TRAVELER/MALE MC)
Paimon
Abyss! Lumine
Archons (-Hydro Archon)

Warnings:
Blood
Death
Not canon
Angst

༻¨*:·. ·:*¨༺
Aether and Paimon were wondering around a forest as it was getting late in the night.
"Paimon hopes we can get outta here quickly!" Paimon says worryingly as she flies next to Aether.
"No worries Paimon, I'm sure we will make it back!" Aether says with a smile trying to cheer up Paimon.
"You're right!" She agrees while smiling.
After a long while of walking, they hear a loud noise. Like a fighting sound?
"EEP! Did you hear that?!" Paimon slightly jumps (or floats up/backwards slightly)
"I did.. let's go check it out" Aether runs over to the sounds.
"Wait for Paimon!" Paimon flies after him.

Once they made it over to the fighting sounds they see Morax (Zhongli) Barbatos (Venti) and Raiden Ei (sorry I don't remember what her god name is 🥲) but they also see someone else...
"Wait is that your sister?!" Paimon whispers to Aether.
"Lumine?!" Aether yeled put to her.
"Aether?!" Lumine thought to herself as she looked over at Aether and Paimon...
"Traveler?!" Barbatos (Venti) looked over at Aether and Paimon as well.

Lumine had been killed as she was distracted by Aether.
"Lumine!!" Aether yelled for her again as he ran over to her. "L-Lumine..?" He murmured as he bent over Lumine's lifeless body.
"O-o-oh m-my-" Paimon flew over to Aether.
Aether hugged Lumine's lifeless body as he cried.. it felt as if he lost a part of himself.
"T-Traveler I-" Barbatos (Venti) cut himself off. He didn't know what to say.
"Aether.." Paimon murmured as she flew down a bit so that she could set her tiny baby like hand onto Aether's back to comfort him.
"I was too late.." Aether thought to himself. He was still devastated. He looked over at the Archons. "Why? Why would you kill her?!" He shouted at them.
"Traveler-" Barbatos (Venti) was cut off by Morax (Zhongli)
"She was a threat to Teyvat....." Morax (Zhongli) said sternly, but there was a hint of regret and guilt.
"She was to an enemy of Eternity and Inazuma" Raiden Ei spoke up.
"She was my sister! I saved your nations and this is what I get in return?!" Aether's cheeks were stained with tears.
"Traveler-" Paimon cut herself off. She knew that Aether had been looking for Lumine. She also knew that Aether didn't want to save each nation and help others... he was only doing it to get information about his sister.
"I guess I've now seen the truth about this world....." Aether thought to himself.
༻¨*:·. ·:*¨༺

So uh I wanted to add more- but I got lazy- and I didn't really know how to explain it but I'll just explain what I wanted to add.

I wanted to add Aether's god form aka God of Light. Since this is Male MC he would be the god of light and Lumine would be the God(dess) of Dark.
So I wanted to have a voice telling Aether to get revenge or something like that and when the voice disappears he would be in his god form. And since his sister is dead who will take the role of 'God (Goddess) of Darkness'? Well if you guess correctly it would be Aether since both Lumine and Aether are twins I think if one dies the other one takes both roles so Aether would be God of Light and Dark.
Now if it was the other way around then Lumine would be the God(dess) of Light and Dark.
Now in this one Paimon is the God(dess) of Time ;)

Anyways if you want this to be in a short story or somethin then i can do it

Word count: 639