Thirteen☄️

Jisung's heart was pounding.

Like. Full on panic.

He let out a breath and he approached the café where felix had texted saying he was there. Jisung looked down at what he was wearing hoping it didn't look too formal since it was all he he was used to now.

"Just go in" He mumbled before pushing the door open. There was a quiet bustling atmosphere in the cafe which slightly eased his mind.

The idea of knowing other people were there was comforting. As if they were silently supporting him through energy.

Just when he thought he was fine. Felix called him.

The voice of his old best friend from Korea. The adorable, positive Felix who always wore a smile.

He looked over in the direction and his heart went haywire. His brain shouted at him to leave but his feet moved forward and toward the boy.

Soon enough he was sitting across from felix.

Felix held a soft smile, looking at Jisung as if he was some momumnet. Which made him slightly uncomfortable.

"I can't believe it" Felix leaned back in the chair he sat in. "You're actually here" He chuckled. Jisung gulped and nodded slightly "Like you're in front of my eyes again"

Felix hadn't changed much. He looked more grown up but that was inevitable. Other than that it was same old Felix.

"You're being quiet" He raised a brow. Jisung cleared his throat "S-Sorry" He cursed himself for stuttering. "Just... Anxious" he replied.

Felix smiled lightly "That's okay, I won't do anything if that's what you're nervous about"

Jisung nodded but his anxiousness remained. Felix noticed how Jisung hadn't relaxed and lightly began conversation.

"How are you?" he asked. "Apart from anxious ahah, like work n stuff" He added quick. Jisung shrugged a little "It's alright... Busy" he replied.

Felix hummed "That must suck, what do you Do?"

"I just go to meeting after meeting and to be fair there's no end" He sighed. "I don't even know what I'm doing, I'm just saying yes to ideas and investing in them or something... I don't know"

Felix frowned. He took a look at Jisung's face properly now. "You look tired" He mumbled. Jisung chuckled "I am tired"

"I hope you don't mind but I ordered for us" He smiled "I got you a hot chocolate! I assumed it'd be best since I don't know if coffee was your thing or not anymore"

Jisung smiled "I feel like if I drank coffee I'd probably have a panic attack so thank you" He replied feeling his body finally relax.

Felix smiled back "Of course! I also got you cheesecake" He chuckled "I remember Minho saying that was your favourite"

Jisung frowned a little "How is everyone?" he asked. Felix noticed how hesitant Jisung was and he genuinely began to feel horrible thinking all this time Jisung had thought the group hated him.

Sure they sort of did but it was all out of the wrong idea.

"Well, Hyunjin and I got together properly and we've been dating for over a year now" He began. "Hwayoung and Iseul are still as gay as ever and.. Seungmin's studying to be a lawyer... Changbin's a personal trainer... Chan is a producer for artists... Jeongin works in this massive clothes store... Who else.."

"Minho?" Jisung asked. Felix nodded slowly "He's a dance teacher"

Jisung felt his heart hurt suddenly. He remembered Minho telling him all about going to college to become a dance teacher... Turned out he did it.

"I'd say he's a good teacher" He smiled. Felix chuckled "Yeah he's good" He replied. "He lives by himself now too, he got three cats"

Jisung's eyes widened. "Three?"

"Yeah" Felix glanced over to a lady bringing over their drinks. "Sorry for the wait, the coffee machine was acting up" She explained. Felix smiled "No worries!"

Jisung bowed his head a little in a way of thanking her. Felix did the same.

"I must say, you look rich" He commented as he sipped his drink. "Rich?" Jisung repeated. Felix nodded "A dress shirt, jeans..." He looked at the outfit then back at Jisungs eyes "You suit this look babes"

Jisung choked on his drink a little "Thank you?"

"You look hooot" Felix complimented "Like if Hyunjin didn't exist I might have to steal you" he chuckled.

Jisung smiled at this feeling like he truly was back with his old best friend. "Thanks Lix"

Felix's brows raised a little. Hearing the nickname Jisung used to call him by was refreshing yet surprisingly foreign to him now.

"Yeah.. No problem!" He smiled. "So why exactly did you want to meet me?"

Jisung sighed. "I want to see everyone again... But... I don't know how to do it alone"

Felix hummed. "I'm here to help you now" He giggled "I love a challenge... Only I did sort of pass the idea of having you with us again and they started bitching..... Sorry"

Jisung shrugged "I get it... Especially knowing Minho's point of view"

Felix hummed "To be honest" He sat back a little "I don't think there's any other way to go about this" He explained.

Jisung furrowed his brows "What do you mean?"

"If you want to get back with the group... Minho is probably the ticket back"

Jisung felt his heart race. "What-"

"You're gonna have to go to Minho first Ji, the others are way more stubborn than I am" He explained.

"So I'll have to talk to minho first?" He felt sick. Felix nodded.

"Its the only way...

... But maybe we could do something else" Felix grinned. "I have loads of ideas"

+. - +. - +. - +.-

Hey hey heyyyyy

How are you all? Hope you're well!

I'm going to see Maneskin tomorrow!!!!!!! (ik there's meant to be an accent on the a but my keyboard doesn't have it)

I'm so excitedddddd

But other than that have a good day or night

All the love all the power 💓💓💓