27

Jaden

Since I've been back home with my parents more prepping for my last year of school, there's been a major shift in just about everything.

First, my mom has been more distant since I came back from celebrating my birthday. She doesn't even bother to nag at me about anything, but she'll still express annoyance towards me.

Although Jah and I started having whatever we have, I haven't been over where they're at everyday anymore due to being home most days now.

I hated being at home, especially now that I'm an only child, but I'll have to start getting back used to a routine in order to excel the way I want to.

Jah 🖤♾️: come meet me at the store by your house

I jumped up, carefully skipping down the stairs. "I'm going for a walk!" I yelled out.

"Come back before it's dark." My mom said.

"I know." I said, closing the door right after just in case she was going to say anything else.

I walked the couple hundred feet to the corner store close to my house. When I seen his car in the parking lot, I walked over to the drivers side and tapped the door. I could see the outside of his shadow since the tint was so dark. He opened the door and grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"What's up." He said, while I attacked him with a hug. "I missed you too."

"You have a blunt rolled? Aww you do love me." I said, running around to get in the passenger side.

"You ready for your last year of high school?" He said, sparking the blunt.

"I guess I don't have a choice. It's just that now that I made it to this point I don't know what I want to do?"

"Like in life?"

"Yeah."

"What happened to wanting to get into psychological stuff?"

"Damn you remember that?" I laughed. "I don't know how to start or any background knowledge."

His eyebrows furrowed, "Isn't that the point of college? You don't even have to wait until then, just educate yourself on it. Or get experience with jobs in that field."

"Yeahhh but apart of me doesn't want to go down that type of route. It's interesting don't get me wrong, but I wanna do something like more creative."

"Like?"

"Like I don't know fashion design or tattoos or something. Like crafting something of some sort."

"Okay okay..." he said, looking deep in thought. "I can see if I can help you with something like that."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah. You want to be creative, I got you." He started the car.

"Where you going?"

"Studio."

"Wow you actually told me."

"You're more surprised at the fact that I told you instead that I'm taking you." He laughed.

"That is shocking to me too." I've been with Jahseh to the studio a couple times out of the thousand times he's went because it's usually a bunch of niggas in there doing drugs (not just weed).

"Yeah you're gonna help me produce a beat."

"Wait that sounds fun!"

"Exactly. I already hit up Stain. He's gonna meet us there to help us out."