16

Jaden Morales

"They call him Brazy." Trippie introduced his friends to me. "That Shine, Jay Ru, and then that's Midnight and his ol lady." he motioned to everyone. They all greeted and waved at me.

"Nice to meet y'all." I smiled.

"That's Jaden everybody."

"You got you a pretty girl, fam." Jay Ru said dapping him.

"Hell yea man. I had to shoot my shot." he responded while winking at me.

"She just look kind of young. How old are you?" The girl there asked.

And so the fuck what I look young I own this baby face, shawty.

"I'm almost 17." I smiled. Her eyebrows raised as she made a shocked expression.

"Y'all can sit down, get comfortable." Brazy said, turning on his tv. We was all at his house.

The boy's filled up all the spots on both of the sofas and the girl sat in the recliner chair. I just stood by the edge of the couch where Trippie was. He smacked his lips.

"What you doing, lil nigga." he grabbed my wrist as he lightly pulled me towards him. "Come here."

I took a seat on his lap. Brazy had some music going on the TV, Shine was rolling up, and the rest of us was just chilling.

"You good?" Trippie asked, tapping my thigh.

"Duh." I said turning towards him. He puckered his lips and I gave him a quick peck.

"How cute look at themmmm." Midnight teased. Trippie held me tighter giving me kisses all on my arm.

"Get a room, love birds." Shine said, passing the blunt to Brazy.

"I can't wait to get me a girl. And jus spoil the shit out of her." Jay Ru said.

"I'm sure you can wait." Midnight said. His girlfriend got up to hit him with a pillow. "Ow! Damn Celeste, it was a joke." He laughed as she sat back down in her spot with her arms crossed.

"Well it wasn't fuckin funny." Celeste spat.

"Goddamn." Brazy said.

"You got my eye and shit." Midnight said rubbing his eye:

"Awwww look at themmmm." Trippie mocked, making me and everyone else bust out in laughter except Celeste.

"Whatever nigga." Midnight chuckled himself, still wiping his eye.

All of a sudden, someone knocked on the door. "Hollup!" Brazy said getting up to the door. He came back with a pizza box and set it on the coffee table.

"You came in clutch my nigga." Jay Ru said.

"Hell yeah I'm finna dig in now." Shine reached to open the box.

"Fat ass." Brazy said.

"Yo what the hell yo ass done got into some weeks ago with that bitch ass nigga? I completely forgot to ask you about that shit." Jay Ru spoke to Trippie. He responded in a fit of silly laughter.

"Oh yeah I remember that shit. I heard that nigga shot at you, kid. He fuckin pussy." Midnight said.

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at Trippie and his laughter died down when he looked at me. "Nigga was tripped the fuck out."