A painful past

Abb wo hawaaye kahaa???
Abb woo zamaana kahaa!!!
Ab hum both badey hoo chukey haii choti choti muskaan k liye waqth kahan?
Bhaag dhoud ki zindagi dho pal ki khushi bhi nahi!!!
Hum muskuraatey kyun nahi abbb- wo bachpana kaha???
Its already 8:00 and am running late... I have an important meeting today!!!
I haven't even saw the pre presentations!!
Last night it was fun and it went late.. it was our companies 4th formation day.
And today we are going for a collab and iam leading the meeting!!!

I don't know why abb muskuraatha nahi my!! Shayadh wo jaatey jaatey meri hasi legayii apney saath!
Mohammed Rahil Khan - proprietor of the Superior Housings.

I don't know why abb muskuraatha nahi my!! Shayadh wo jaatey jaatey meri hasi legayii apney saath!Mohammed Rahil Khan - proprietor of  the Superior Housings

After much dedication and hardwork of 5 years am standing as the most famous name in real estate world currently.
Not just this have also started my works to begin my journey as a Hotelier.And its my first meeting with the Infra group.

Here its 10:00 Am and am still waiting for Mr Feroz Khan.
I suddenly saw a familiar face !!! My Noor!

I ran down to catch her before she dissappear

Feroz- hello Mr khan!!
Raahil- hello Khan sahab!
Hope you are doing well!
Feroz- sorry for making u wait. Are you looking for someone?
Raahil- yeaa wo actual just saw one of my old friend here but abb nahi dikh rahi !!!
Feroz- oohhh am really sorry!
Can we just move to the conference room?
Raahil- yeaah.
It was a big conference room.
Feroz- Mr khan can you just give us 5 mins. I want one of my managers to be here with us.
She will be in 5 mins.
Raahil- sure.
Here she was —
Am sorry for being laaaaaate....
She saw him again like after 7 years...
He has changed a lot.
Feroz- come come Noor. Yes Mr Khan she is Ms. Noor oeprations head for this project if at all we are doing it.
Raahil- he placed his hand forward for a handshake.
Assalamu alikum!
Walekum assalam, she didn't shake his hand.
Noor-yes MrKhan u can start.
Raahil started his presentation- he was very confident but in middle he would just look at Noor and get stuck.
Feroz- wowwww mashallah Mr khan. The idea seem to be amazing.
What do u say noor?
Noor- yes Sir it was quite impressive but Mr khan let us know what will be ur share of return expectation?
Raahil- obviously because the idea and implementation will be mine am expecting 60%.
Noor- well Mr khan i understand but let me make it clear without investment u cannot proceed and we also expect a good return.
So bettet it be 60% only but that would be ours ! And 40% urs!!!
How about that?
Raahil- well i would say No!
That would give u good hold but what about my time investment?
Feroz- Mr khan i understand!!!
Noor- sir just a moment !! Mr khan if u want the deal then its 60-40 if u are not happy u can leave!!!
Raahil stood and was getting out!!!!
Feroz- wait wait Mr.Khan!! Sochlijiye ???
Raahil- well i cannot comprimise!
Noor- then thats fine!! U can leave!
Raahil- do u know whom are you talking with???
I hold a good position in the state still am here being please with you that doesn't mean I will tolerate ur attitude Ms.Noor and khan sahab decision should be urs right??
Why is this lady!!!!
Feroz- Mr khan the kind of attitude which u are  showcasing isn't acceptable u can leave am sorry.
Raahil- will see you guys!!!!
He left in anger!!!
Feroz- acha hua we didn't signed .... See the attitude.
Noor- sir I think I have to go now have some work.
Feroz- yeah yeah sure!!!
She came out and saw through the glass window Raahil was going towards his car and was very angry!!!
Noor- aur jyada akdu hogai hoo Raahi thum.
Socha tha firr kabhi nahi milengey hum aaj ki mulaakath k baadh firr na mile yahi sahi hogaa.
Things have changed even for Noor. After that day she get nightmares !! She woke up suddenly and scream.
It was a mental torture for her.
She has this thing now , shee can't speak to anymen alone in a room. In cabin.
Even if its her dad she is scared to be in a room with any men alone.

She looks so confident now! But deep down she is broken.
She knew Raahil forced her out of alcohol influence but still she hates him to core now.

Raahil didn't even remember what did he do the last time when he met Noor.
He just remember only a thing that she humilated him infront of Hassan and chose him over him.
She called him a loser because he can't do anything, and then he decided to be successful.
But what was surprising was Maaz and his Mom never spoke to him after that day.
They totally maintained distanced with him.
It was only his baba whose support made him this worthy but Maaz fought against his baba to not support Raahil.
Raahil didn't knew the reason but Maaz is his new rival.
He can easily get the investment what he is looking for from his baba's business but no he didn't wanted that favour from him.
And yes he got Married but he wasn't able to withstand that nikah.
Maahir left him saying he is just an arrogant brat and he won't be doing anything good in life.
Raahil never gave imp to Maahir which she expected she even claimed he tried to kill himself in mid of nights sometime which made her leave him out of fear.

From last 5 years he is doing good in his business and now he want to expand it.

This deal doesn't went as he wanted . And he never expected to see Noor here.
He straight away went to his apartment from here and dialled a number.
There was a lady at his door Haya
She came to him and started satisfying him.
But he wasn't happy and pleased with her he threw her on bed and started fucking her Hardly without any mercy!!
Haya was shouting in pain ... but Raahil didn't cared.
His mind was already stuck in that conference room at Noor.
He suddenly left Haya and started crying ,, screaming... haya was scared,, she didn't knew what was happening.
She ran  picking her clothes from the room.