♦︎ 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 ♦︎

Billy persisted on talking with Dawn. He could not get her out of his mind. But he felt ridiculous once the talk that he needed, turned into an argument. He showed up at her window late tonight. Dawn wasn't going to leave him there once she noticed him. She let him inside and tried to take a deep breath.
"Why are you here, billy?" She asked him as she sat back down in bed. Dawn was tired but was no where near sleep.
"I just... I wanted to talk." Billy answered her and stood beside her bed. Dawn covered her body with her blanket and sighed. She stared at him, with an accepting facial expression.
"Why are you pushing me away?" He asked her.
"I... Uh... I'm embarrassed Billy." She finally gave in and admitted.
"Why?" He asked her. So many questions, she thought.
"You saw me. All of me...You remember... Everything." She stated.
"I would never judge you." He responded. Dawn knew that was the truth, she felt it deep down.
"I just feel ridiculous. When I see you, I only assume you remember everything. I guess I just can imagine how bad it was." She shrugged as she replied.
"It wasn't bad at all. It was... Great actually." Billy spilled out. Embarrassment slowly crept back up to Dawn. She still couldn't believe it all.
"I just can't do this Billy." Dawn stated before she threw her blanket off of her and stood up.
"What? I'm trying, okay." Billy raised his voice and stood near her.
"Why do you even care so much? Do you want us together or something?" Dawn questioned him.
"We'd never work out!" Billy shouts at Dawn.
"Why not?" Dawns questions back.
"Because you're perfect and I'm fucked up." He replies and they go silent. No more yelling.
"I am not perfect, Billy." Dawn stated.
"Way more than me." He admitted.
"So, you don't want me? What do you want? Seriously, why are you so constant on this whole situation?" Dawn asked him, insanely curious.
"Because it happened and you're acting like it didn't." Billy explained.
"Only because I dont remember!" Dawn shouted and groaned.
"But I remember. I can tell you everything." Billy responded and got close to Dawn. He grabbed her hand and held it to his chest. "I can explain it all in full details." He whispered. Dawn felt her heartbeat pace faster. She wanted to let him tell her but... She just couldn't. She stole her hand back.
"I think you should leave." Dawn coldly said.
"Dawn please." Billy pleaded. She felt sad, ashamed and now officially tired. It hurt her to hurt Billy. His words mentally hurt her, but she needs her space right now. She turned away and got back into bed. He felt defeated and left, out her window.

Dawn contemplated things over and over again in her head. She could never be with someone like Billy....could she? She still couldn't believe that she really lost her virginity to him. It made her feel like a total mess. Yet, she couldn't get Billy out of her mind. How could she do this to herself? But then again none of that mattered. The number one thought on her mind was Billy. He's been so nice to her. They've been great friends, close and funny together. Does she like Billy? She's never been jealous of him and other girls together. What's happening? I mean she knows deep down that he's nothing she's ever wanted. She's never imagined herself with someone like Billy. He's a disloyal, arrogant, reckless guy, especially when it comes to women. And he's had many to begin with. But she genuinely cares for him. She knows she would do anything for him.

Later

The old best friends haven't spoke in a week. Dawn completely seperated herself from Billy. Both of them hated how lonely they felt. Billy didn't believe that Dawn cared about him anymore but she did. She can never stop her thoughts, he was constantly on her mind. Eddie was distant as well. Dawn and him still had an okay relationship but he was still hurt from witnessing Billy and Dawn together. Guess he really liked her, he must've been too scared to do anything about it. Dawn couldn't stand being alone at lunch. She took it upon herself to eat outside. So she started to make that a constant thing for herself, her little get away. She'd lean back on a tree and read her book, in peace.