♦︎ 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭 ♦︎ 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ♦︎

Dawn groaned out as she felt her rambunctious headache begin. Because of that, she persisted on not opening her eyes. Billy exhaled from the annoying presence of someone being loud next to him. Dawn noticed she was laying on her stomach, in bed. At first she thought nothing of it, so she gently laid her head back down and tried to get comfortable. She tried to search for a pillow but felt someone instead. When she forced her eyes open, she witnessed Billy next to her. He was groaning and slightly moving. Dawn gasped out loud as she saw his bare chest and noticed, she was completely naked. Billy slowly let his eyes open, trying to endure the light coming from the morning sun. Dawn quickly held the beds sheet close to her body and scarcely viewed the area. They were in Billy's room, thankfully. But maybe this wasn't a good thing. I mean, they're naked... Dawn only thought the worst. Billy connected his eyes with Dawn and fastly sat up. A blanket was luckily covering his nudity. Dawn screeched and jumped up, off of the bed.
"Dawn?" Billy, extremely confused, rushed up as well but the blanket fell from his body, exposing himself. Dawn softly screamed out in surprise.
"Shit." Billy muttered and threw on his pair of boxers he saw on the floor.
"What's happening?" Dawn asked as she racked her brain for answers. She couldn't remember a thing. Billy, however, had... He remembered mostly, everything.
"I think we..." Billy brought up, pointing towards each other but paused, hoping she'd understand.
"No... No. We didn't.. Did we?" Dawn softly asked, continuing the confusion.
"I'm pretty sure we did." Billy responded. Dawn, still having the sheet covering her whole body, held her head with one hand. She groaned out as she stared at Billy.
"No... I mean, if we.. If we.. I'm a.. No way... " Dawn contemplated everything going through her mind right now.
"Hey, it's okay... We'll figure this out." Billy tried to calm her down and slowly walk to her but she stopped him.
"No, don't. It's not okay Billy." She stated and leaned her back against his wall, trying to keep her distance from him.
"Just talk to me, what's going on in your mind?" Billy asked sincerely. Dawn shook her head and gazed around, everywhere besides with Billy.
"If we did it... That means I lost my virginity." Dawn whispered but Billy heard every single word. He groaned internally and hated himself. He hated that he remembered the good time they had but she didn't. Even though he can't remember why it happened or how they got here, he still remembered it being... Good.
"I don't remember losing my virginity!" Dawn muttered and started to freak out. "How are you so calm right now?" She questioned him and started pacing back and forth, her hand rubbing her forehead.
"Hey, hey... It'll be fine, just relax Dawn. Take some meds, drink some water... Something." Billy tried his best to offer help but she was too freaked to think normally right now.
"I just can't believe that I lost of virginity to you. You and I had sex!" Dawn shouted. Billy took that rather personally. It's the way she said it, so disguisted... Billy glanced down at the ground and tried to ignore his emotions right now.
"I can't.. I need to... Go. Yeah, I have to leave." Dawn stated and looked around for her clothes. She couldn't find her lingerie corset top anywhere.
"Wait, here... This will be more comfortable." Billy insisted and found a shirt and shorts of his, she could borrow. She wanted to leave so she grabbed his clothes.
"Turn around." She demanded but he slightly chuckled.
"I mean...we've already seen each other." Billy tried to lighten the mood but she wasn't having it. She scoffed loudly and let the blanket fall from her body. She fastly changed into Billy's clothes and tried to grab whatever of hers she could find. Billy wanted to help but he knew she wouldn't let him.
"Wait, I'll see if anyone's awake." Billy tried to tell Dawn but she was already jumping out of the window. Billy felt awful, he was completely useless.

Dawn wanted to remember one thing from last night but she couldn't. Not anything besides her soberness, that is. She groaned most of the way home. She couldn't find her underwear so these shorts were bugging the shit out of her. She obviously didn't have a bra on either. She genuinely hated everything right now. She hoped no one would see her walk of shame.