Chapter 10: The Start of a Spark

Song Credits: Blanke - Spark (with Dia Frampton)

Italic - Texting //// Bold - Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

______________________________

I slowly wake up, an eye opening up some. Sama's arm was clutching my hip beside her body, tightly holding onto me.

I smile some, seeing her beautiful red eyes open and stare at me. "Hello my dear, how'd you sleep after yesterday? I know that you had an unpleasant dream too..."

Sama was now running a hand through my hair, making me shiver involuntary. "Hmm, good question. I definitely had a memory pop up, but nothing too drastic."

She narrows her eyes. "What was it about?" I sigh, snuggling close. "Nothing that bad. Please, I don't want to tell you too much. I'm afraid you'll only end up leaving me behind..."

I feel myself getting hugged, really needing it. 

"Alright, I'll stop pestering you about it then. And don't worry, I'll never leave you darling. You're my partner, I don't really have that cruel of a heart."

Yawning out, I turn and look up at the tall being. Smiling some, I responded back. "Good. I love you Sama." 

Her red eyes look into mine, the staring between us strong. "I love you too..."

I then sit up, my stretching arms making my shirt lift up some. Feeling her nails carefully touch my skin makes me feel ticklish.

Swatting her hand gently, I speak up. "Well, since I made a plan to, wanna learn how to bake with me? I kind of promised to make cookies for the person I was lending this house from in return."

Sama's head was on mine, her humming affirmatively in response. 

"Sure, I'd love to little one. Especially when you make good treats. Also, I might need to try your amazing cookies, if that's fine?"

I answer her, hugging the witch while talking. "Sure! Now let's get to the kitchen to start!"

She picks me up, and I squeak out a response. "I could've walked fine by myself, but er, alright then..."

My stuttery self earning a laugh in return. Her laughing was still scaring me, but I decided to let her have it. Besides, what else would I say?

However she seemed perfectly happy holding me, letting me lean into her form. Her scent filling my lungs, comforting me.

Soon we stop inside of the kitchen, and Sama carefully sets me down, the cold floor freezing my feet. I still had socks on, so it was fine. However I didn't let it stop me from grabbing what I needed.

I open a cabinet, sighing in frustration at seeing the flour up there. I ask for help, "Hey Sama, can you please help me reach it?"

She responds. "Sure." Her being the tall one she is, without hesitation, she grabs the bag of flour. Setting it on the countertop, I reach on my tiptoes, kissing her cheek.

I then turn, leaving the witch to her thoughts. 

______________________________

(Sama's POV)

'Wow, she's never done that before. I wonder why she's starting to become more open in our relationship?'

I had a hand on my cheek where she kissed me, feeling myself heat up out of surprise. The human girl had gotten what she needed, yet asked for me to get something up high.

After getting it down she had done the unexpected, she kissed my cheek, leaving me flustered. However I was usually the one to tease her.

My eyes trail down her body, watching her move. I had a strong urge, one so much to touch her body. Except that I had to respect her personal space.

Skyelle asks me a question, snapping me out of my mind.

"Hey, are you ready to learn how to bake?" Her head tilted, awaiting my response. I smile. 

"I'm ready." She smiles in return, her hand reaching out for mine, leading me to where she was starting. She hums when she makes the dough, occasionally talking to me.

'She seems so... Happy. I want to make her feel better, and show her how much I care about her.'

"Okay, now they're baking. What do you wanna do while we wait for them to be ready?" I smile deviously, making her gulp in anticipation.

______________________________

Her red eyes make contact with my blue ones, making me lost in them. Her grin made me feel small, yet it.. Aroused me?

I couldn't explain this feeling I had whenever she teased me, but since we were already kind of dating each other, it wasn't too strange.

Even though I wanted to go slow, Sama's face she gave me made me want to be closer to her. And never stop.

She laughs at my red face. "What's so funny?" 

Her clawed hand was under her chin, thinking of what exactly to say. "Your face, it's a beautiful color. And one that matches my eyes. You're so.. Beautiful."

I gulp nervously, and find myself in her sitting lap, turned to her. Her eyes trail, stopping themselves at my crevice.

Sama then asks me, "Do you wanna do something? Just tell me if you're uncomfortable, okay?" I nod, almost desperately.

"Alright, just don't take it too far... I'm kind of new to this." She nods, her long black tongue coming out of her mouth.

Soon it makes contact with my breast, caressing it slowly. I groan out, squeezing her shoulders, making my girlfriend growl possessively at it.

My head leans back when she starts biting my neck with her teeth, surely going to leave some marks. 

Then my heat starts throbbing, begging to be taken. Sama's tongue was now swiping against the marks, making me hiss out in pleasure.

She then takes my mouth onto hers, making me open my mouth. Her tongue enters, the feeling of it on mine made me feel great.

However the oven decides to beep, interrupting our time. Sama groans out. "Aww, we were having fun, weren't we darling?"

I nod, getting myself up to check on them. Bringing them out of the oven, I set them down.

"Here, wanna try some?" She nods, taking it from me, eating the whole thing, tongue licking up the chocolate on her chin.

I start feeling that throbbing again, 'Her tongue would feel amazing...' I stop myself, just wanting this to happen, however she knew it was better not to do it until I say so.

But I didn't know that Sama wanted it in return, wanting nothing more than to get closer with me...