intro chap and requests

Hello!
Welcome!
I'm currently fixated on South Park. If you know me from my old account, you'd remember me as an agender pan person, that's changed. I'm now a gay transmasc man, and I'm better at writing. It's way better now that I'm not a middle schooler.
I have been in an advanced English class. So my writing has most likely improved!

☆requests?☆
Open!

Feel free to ask. Here are the rules and do's and don'ts

I do-
☆fluff
☆lime (AGED UP)
☆platonic/friendships!
☆poly/multiple characters at once
☆yandere/gore
☆siblings! (Obviously platonic.)
☆angst

I don't do-
•incest.
•r-pe/non-con.
•smut (I am embarrassed to write it because I do not know how).
•proships/comships (ex: Kyle x Cartman.)
•characters that are problematic/don't/won't date (ex: Cartman)
•anything involving gross/illegal kinks if I end up writing smut.

A small reminder that if I do Craig/Tweek separately, they will either be Exes on good terms or the ship wouldn't have happened

A chapter that will contain dark themes will have this ⚠️ symbol and a content/trigger warning at the start. If you do read, there will be a warning before the part and after it has ended.

Any gender is allowed, I recommend that if it's anything outside of male, female, or nonbinary that you specify the gender you want, and I will try my best to represent it. If it is problematic or mocking, I will request you change it, or the chapter will not be written.

Please be specific in your request, too. If you do not have an exact plot idea, give a loose idea of what you want, and I'll try to build a story. If you want an AU done, that's okay. If I don't know the AU or haven't seen the media, it comes from. I would love it if you'd explain how the character acts and the plot loosely

What to do: "Can I request Victor Chaos x F!reader, I'd like the plot to be that the reader finds out that Butters/Victor is now in a psyche ward and goes to visit him because she had a crush on him!"

What not to do: "I'd like Stan x reader thanks."

Once again, if you do not have a plot idea, that's okay! Just explain what genere you want it to be and a loose idea of what you'd want to go down.

Thank you!
-Mango!!