1. Short notice

AN: *violently shoves all other stories I'm working on over* No, those don't exist. Shut the hell up.

*coughs and reads from notes* Oh no, cursing, sex, obsession, breeding/impregnation kink... I won't hold back. Obviously, you should get out if you don't like it, but people like to complain. This shit will go from 100 to 1,000.

Enjoy you, loser scum...

Vince POV:

It's been a week since that sweet girl moved in, and I'm currently watching her shower through my telescope. Yeah, it's fucked up, but so am I. And... oh fuck... I'm gonna- !!!

I groan loudly as my wrist moves back and forth, my hand pumping seven inches of raw meat. A hot and heavy feeling fills my gut as I watch my neighbor shower, her perky chest covered in soap. She's a fucking goddess if I've ever seen one.

A deep, loud groan breaks through my chest, followed by a moan of satisfaction. I look down to see the wall below the window covered in my jizz.

"....Mother-fucker... I really need to get a hobby."

Incoherent grumbles leave my throat as I tug my pants up over my throbbing, abused member. Sweat soaks through my unwashed hoodie with nasty stains. Yeah, I'm a fucking mess. I know...

Aaaannndd post nut clarity. Guilt hits me like a freight train after jacking off to the one girl who doesn't think I'm a freak. It's so hard not to fall into lust with such a pretty young lady who is actually kind. I've actually had a conversation with her for a few minutes!

Maus moved here from her hometown on the east coast of Florida. The sweet girl is here in Maryland for college. She isn't used to cold weather below 74 degrees, and it's getting quite cold out. The autumn breeze makes her ears and nose red. Don't ask how I know that.

Anyway, I'm planning on going to her house sometime. Maybe she will invite me in... I should definitely shower and wash my clothes. I walk into the bathroom grunting and groaning like the old fuck I am with a big solid beer belly.

I strip my clothes off, throwing them at the hamper and missing the shot completely. Maus probably only sees me as some fat loser who she pretends to be nice to. Wouldn't blame her one bit. It's why my ex-wife left me. Well, part of it. She and I struggled to start a family only to learn that she couldn't carry to full term. It strained our marriage, causing me to drink. Then I got lazy... And old...

I chuckle as the hot water warms me up. Those edgy memes are right about tears washing away without being seen under the shower. I grab my scrubber and soap, lathering it up before washing my body. It's a real pain in the ass to wash my back, but I try my best with the stick scrubber.

"Damn it, Maus... Get off my mind, would ya? There's no way she could love an old loser like me. Even then, she wouldn't stick around for long."

After my shower, I shut off the water and grabbed my towel. Before you ask, yes, I did wash my weiner. It's gotta stay clean just for her... Maus is driving me insane just from thinking about her!

Just 5'1, the petite little thing. Could just throw her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Her hair is dark blond, about two inches past shoulder length in the back, and shaved down on the sides. Her bangs just hang over her hazel eyes that almost look green or gold depending on lighting. She has pretty pink plump lips that I would love to kiss.

...I may be just a little bit obsessed, but it's nothing serious. Pinky promise. But she's also single... Maybe this is my chance.

No POV

As Vince gets ready, Maus is slipping into her fluffy black pajama pants. She grabs a baggie red and black tye dye shirt with evil dead on the front. The young college girl even has cute socks made of soft wool. Maus walks downstairs to set up her tea pot.

Maus POV

Fuck it's cold. I look at the outside temperature to see that it is 52 degrees outside. Nope, not for me. All I want is a man with a warm body to embrace me as we watch stupid cartoons, like Inside Job, or Transformers Prime. Oddly enough, my mind wanders to the only man I've really talked to...

Now Vince is a sweet guy, but he should definitely wash his clothes soon. The blue zip-up hoodie he wears daily has stains. Same thing for his sweatpants. Okay, he's a mess, but I won't look down on him for it. He's still human. Hopefully.

I set up my tea pot, placing it over the stove. The anticipation of honey chamomile tea is my current concern. Once the water is hot, I pour it over my teabag in a big mug. The aroma is sweet and warm. Perfect for all holidays and year-round. The calm silence is interrupted by a sudden knock.

"Ahh... I don't want to open the door. My hair is still wet. But it could be a neighbor."

Maus sets her tea down to let it brew. Her sock adorned feet step towards the door, but not before pulling a big jacket on. She clicks open the door to see Vince in clean sweatpants and a fresh red hoodie. He freezes with a blush. It's an awkward moment indeed.

"O-Oh! Hey there, Vince. Is everything alright? I'm making tea if you'd like to come in."

Vince POV

Oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh shit. Oh fuck. She invited me in. This is happening so fast! Do I propose or something? How was I so natural with my first wife?! No, keep it together. This is different, and so is she. With her perky tits and cute mullet, I can do anything through Richard who compels me!

I play it cool and smile, albeit nervously. Maus looks so sweet and cute with her baggie pajamas.

"Of course. It definitely couldn't hurt in this weather, but I'm used to it. What kind of tea do you have, dove?," I must be doing something right, because now she's blushing.

Maus speaks with a soft smile as she opens the door a bit wider. Her damp hair definitely shouldn't be exposed to this weather. "Well, I made myself honey chamomile, but there is also some green tea and lemon ginger. The rest are still in boxes to unpack, so I hope you don't mind." I step into her house and close the door. The last thing I want is for her to get a stuffy nose on her first week here. She has great taste in tea from what I can smell.

"Then honey chamomile it is, honey! Your tea smells great." My eyes finally peal away from the college girls glory and begin to examine her home. There's a couch with a big blanket and pillow. The basic stuff is set up since she just moved in.

"Wow, even after just moving here, you sure do know how to make a place cozy. My ex was bad at that kind of thing. No peace whatsoever. So what are you in college for little miss Maus?" I watch as she makes another mug of tea for me. She squeezes honey into both cups and tops them off with sweet cream.

The little lady smiles brightly with confidence, as if her answer will become true in the end. "I'm going to learn basic home skills that public education failed to teach. Hopefully I will meet a nice man to settle with, and soon." Maus blushes and looks away, as if avoiding a topic of desperation. She hands me my cup.

"Well why do you want to settle so bad, hun? Don't you want to party some before it gets boring? I'm not judging, but most college girls go crazy." I chuckle as I take a sip of my tea. It has just enough honey and milk to be sweet and creamy. Just like her... Never mind...

The short girl shrugs with a blush you could see from a mile away. She stutters, trying to find the right words.

"W-Well, I really want a baby very soon. I know I'm 18, but it feels like a burning force is dragging me to this fate. It leaves a dull aching in my body, knowing that I have yet to bear a baby or even find a partner... It's a primal urge."

I'm in shock and ecstasy at her confession. It makes me want to fulfill her dreams and pump a load of my potent batter into her. But how would she react to that. I can only sip my tea with a blush to keep myself from thinking some of the most nasty, erotic stuff. Mainly to do with ropes and other fun stuff.

"A-Ah... So you want to have a baby soon? If worse comes to worse, you can always... come to me."

My words are hesitant and soft, not wanting to force her into anything crazy. To my surprise, she nods in excitement. Maus trails her eyes along my way out of shape body, biting her lower lip as she does so. "How about you stay the night, Mr Vince?"

Oh lord... This is definitely unexpected, and on such short notice, too.