Keep Your Hopes Up High, and Your Head Down Low

Andy P.O.V.

"Juliet I honestly can't believe we are going to be parents!" I say. " I know I can't believe we get to meet Katie today,I really hope that she likes us." Says Juliet. I look at Juliet and ask "What if were not making the right decision, what if us being musicians is too stressful for her?" "I mean, were only 25 and 30, what if were not good parents?" I ask. "Babe worrying won't help, I promise we are going to try our absolute best to give Katie the best life we can possibly provide." "We just have to trust that everything will work in our favor." And with that we drove off, but my mind was still going crazy with all of the possibilities of why this could end badly. 

As we drove to her foster home my mind kept spinning,  I all I can think about is what if she doesn't like us... What if she hates us! I mean I love this little girl so much without even knowing her and all I want to do is make her happy. I could see the hurt in here eyes. I mean he had already met with many social workers and out so much work into getting here just to this point of meeting here, I'll I can hope for is the best.

Katy's P.O.V.

!"Katie, time to get its a big and beautiful day." Ashley said softly as she shook my shoulder trying to get me out of bed. "Sorry, can't go to school today, i'm sick." I said I rolled over. "Get up silly, you have to get dressed and eat because the potential adopters will be here at 12:30, and it already 10." she said looking at her watch. "If I have to." I said as I sat up with a grown. Ashley got up and walked out of my room saying "attitude check missy." as she left. I turned on the Ghost Inside's album Dear Youth and got in the shower. I put on my Rush shirt and black skinnies that have holes in the knees. After that I dried my half shaved natural blonde hair that had purple at the tips, then did my makeup and put in my bvb plugs. Once I decided that I look some what acceptable I went downstairs to the kitchen it was already 11:45 so I just decided  grab a pop-tart and text Ty,  because I hadn't talked to him in a while. 

(Text conversation between Katie and Tyler)

Me: Hey

Ty: Hey lil sis whats up

Me: nothing much, just waiting for potential adopters to show up. I'm really scared.

Ty: Hey don't be, why are so scared?

Me: What if I do get adopted, by they live in another state, then I won't be able to see you any more. I also just really don't want to be rejected again, it'll be the 4th time this month. 

Ty: I promise no matter what happens we will always have each other. I know how hard it is being rejected, but I have a feeling about this one Kat maybe this time will be different.

Ty: If you don't get adopted I by the time I'm 21 in two years I promise I will  adopt you, and you and I are the only family we need as long as we have each other. 

Me: thanks, now don't get all sappy on me. 

Me: I gotta go they'll be here in a few minutes, i'll text you and tell you how it went afterwards. love you

Ty: Ok, Love you too, and remember, Hold fast I believe in you.

And as if on cue the doorbell rang. 

Andy's P.O.V.

God I am so nervous what if she doesn't like us, what if she loves Black Veil Brides, what if she hates Black Veil Brides. All of these thoughts slowly started to fade away as we pulled into the drive way. I looked over at Juliet.

As we arrived at Katie's foster home after the hour and a half drive from L.A. to Bakersfield where Katie lived. I looked over at Juliet "You ready?" I asked as I pulled the keys out of the ignition, "Yeah she replied. And with that we both unbuckled.

We got out of the car and walked up to the front door and I knocked. "HI! I'm Ashley Katy's foster mom!" said the women "Hi I'm Andy and this is my wife Juliet." "Nice to meet you, let me go get Katy, you can go sit down in the living room if you'd like." said Ashley "Okay thanks." I say.

About a minute later Ashley comes down with Katie, I notice she isn't making eye contact, and is just looking down at the ground . She must be pretty shy. She has long blonde hair with purple tips and her bangs pulled over her left eye. Then I noticed something she had BVB plugs in her ears. Thank God I thought she likes my music.

"Hi!" I stand up and say "I'm Andy and this is my wife Juliet. She just stood there staring at me had I done something wrong? '' H-Hi she manages to say "i'm Katy." she says. I love your music and all that it stands for." Katy says "Thank you." I say.

With that we all sit down. "So what do you want us to know about you?" I ask she hesitates for a minute and says "Well, i'm 14 I've been in and out of foster homes since I was 3, I play forward in hockey my favorite team is the Pittsburgh Penguins. I love metal-core music and classic rock, and I can sort of play guitar and drums. But i'm really and at them I guess." she says and then she continues with "Oh and I have a cat named Cosmo, wherever I go he goes."

I looked over t Juliet and I could already tell this girl would fit in perfectly with us, "Well if its okay with you we want you to be a part of are family if that's okay with you." I said. "Umm only if Cosmo can come."She said "Of course he can." Juliet said with a giggle. "Okay the  its settled. Ashley said. "You two will soon be parents." She told us.

(A/N)

Hope you guys liked this chapter wont be able to update I will be at camp all week.

Please vote, comment, and share

Caitlyn