He never ~ Stackson❤️

The pack
Over the course of a few years, After Thomas went missing noticed how he didn't talk much or listen, he mostly was in his own head.

They didn't really put much thought into it, as he was just Scott's Hyperactive, Nerdy, sarcastic Best friend.

They kinda felt relieved that he wasn't talking in serious life threatening situations, he just stood there with his bat and would stare off into the distance, until the fighting happened and then he would usually leave it up to the weres.

Even the sheriff was kinda happy that his son didn't make sarcastic comments and talk back. He even let him eat burgers!

Some of the pack like Issac, Liam, Peter, Chris, Coach and jackson, Did notice that their favorite himan wasn't his usual self.

He never talked about how silly Issac was for wearing a scar in 75° weather nor did he call him izzy, all his got was lifeless dull whiskey eyes staring at him with a pointed stair.

He never cuddled Liam or called him pup, he just sat there and occasionally would give little pats on his back.

He never played chess with peter, nor did trivia games the boys would set up for them, to see who was smarter.

He never criticized Chris on the way he talked to bad guys, No snarky remarks or star wars quotes.

He never talked back to Coach, He never called coach Dad, never played Lacrosse again.

He never bugged jackson with lizard jokes, Never called him jacks and never told him how he actually loved him.

And he never will

'Cause instead of finding a healthy happy Thomas stilinski watching Star wars, eating curly fires and also researching about the supernatural.

They found the life less body of the brunette, with a gun in his limp hand and a note on his stomach.

Written in a small nice handwriting, Obviously Thomas's. Was The words "To my Family"

(btw he told I,L,P,C,C & J about the trials)

***

Dear Family,

Thank you for being there for me after the trials,
Thank you for letting me know what love felt like,
Thank you for a family.
I wanted to say I love all of you and I hope my death doesn't affect you too much.

P.S. I'll watch over you, and if you do something stupid i'll haunt your ass.

Love you and I'll see you later,

Love Thomas~

***
408words<3

24_WhoAmI_A5
I gave him a gun😏☺️

Luv u losers❤️