🆄🅽🆃🅾🅻🅳 🆃🅰🅻🅴🆂

Tw:cursing, gore

🅈🆄🅸 🅺🅾🅼🅾🆁🅸

The wind blew a whisper in the night having so much frustration in this life that she can't count how many times she died already..

My name is Yui.. I'm not even sure if that last name is mine, I figured out a way to end this all.

I know I'm in an experiment called Adam and eve project, an "Eve's" blood would choose an “Adam” who would be able to obtain the power to control the world, and their descendants would change the world.

Sounds boring if you ask me.. what's up with people wanting to take over the world
like some mad man?•

A girl with blonde hair wrote in her diary she's not particularly writing in a clear version as she does not want the vampires to read her so called secret. Yet she didn't have a gut to care about it, most importantly she needs to receive the knife Subaru gave her back then.

‘It's annoying to wait for this’ Yui thought staring at the window waiting for her time to meet Subaru she have done this so many times.

3...

2..

1.

An emo white haired angry and mommy issued vampire.

Came into view, Yui glanced at him looking down to his hands held a silver knife. "About time." She yawned as she went to go down, wanting to end this quickly.

‘Right how do I act again?...
Stuttering .. a Lot. second hand embarrassment..’

Yui went to call out for Subaru "S-subaru-kun.. what are you doing here?"

'please stop.. what the fuck..'
She cringed at her words wanting to drink poison again.

"What are you doing here mortal? You shouldn't be here.."

Subaru with his normal glaring, angry issued ass, "I'm sorry... I just wanted to look at the flowers.."

Yui looked at the white flowers surrounding them, looking like a kind, easy to manipulate mortal. Her innocent doe eyes looked back at angry red ones.

"Tch..."

Dramatic much? Give me my knife or should I hug you and act all kind? I mean.. I can tackle him down.. his the easiest one to kill after all.

"W-whats that in your hand?"

'I'm wasting no time, angry bird.' Yui approached Subaru with "curiosity" sitting in her eyes. He looked at his hand and gave it to Yui making her "shocked" by the sudden movement.

'finally....'

Yui pushed Subaru taking him by surprised.

Kill him.. take him down already..
What's making you stop?

Don't they all made you insane?

Didn't they made you crazy!??

"Y—

What about your rage..?

"Yui! What the hell was that for mortal!"

She stared at him, "that would have been an easy win wouldn't it be? Dear vampire?"
She laughed and acted all bubbly. Squatting in Subarus level.