🆆🅾🆁🅳🆂 🅼🅴🅰🅽 🅽🅾🆃🅷🅸🅽🅶

"How did this even happen?" Questioned by the man that his own sons hate to the bones, deep within their blood. Karlheinz Sakamaki, a man that would use anything to do his project. Using his sons adopting more and taking advantage of any realm and creatures he can use.

His power has grown, no one can ever kill him now. That's why he started this project, to get killed. Though he didn't expect to see this happening, the bride he sent from that priest.

Managed to smash the mansion to the ground—ruined furniture, broken glass, mirrors and delicate, fragile locks on doors. Everything in the mansion that can be called decent was burnt with fire. The walls of their childhood was gone—never to be rebuilt with the same materials.

Reiji, his normal well groomed attire was ruined and it seems his brothers and himself were in a hurry to get into the main mansion where their father stayed. His glasses was broken on one side and are clearly stepped on due to it looking a bit bent sideways.

Laito is assaulted, he thought he can play with Yui, bad idea. That girl was given a weapon that can really affect them. If no one stopped Yui, his third leg would have been cut off. A teddy bear was left behind in the mansion with the burnt ruins, his glare was a deadly glance at Yui. Kanato's "teddy" was burnt.

Yui even swing it front of him and laughed hysterically. Shu and Subaru was untouched, not yet.

Ayato the first one Yui threatened and almost killed, his neck was bandaged and his head as visible blood as Yui smashed the glass in his head for stopping her from killing Laito.

You would think he would glare at her like Kanato did, Brother loved it. The choking? Yes, the threats? Absolutely. Her rough touch? He is screaming be more rougher.

And here comes the main character of the day. Yui komori, a young girl known to be quiet and obedient, is scared like a weeping animal for slaughter. Managed to fool everyone from her past facade.

It's a good thing she was not with the Mukami's mansion or else that would have been ruined too.

A sigh left Reiji's lips, trying to think of a way to explain what pushed Yui to do such acts.

"I am not sure what is the cause of all of this." He glanced at Yui is surprisingly quiet, due to her chained up hands. A chuckle can be heard from the girl.

"My crimes are lighter than your while being." She whispered, like a hissing sound of a snake. Her hair is pushed back, her clothes barely ruined like the brothers uniforms. I guess they loved their rotting brains enough to show off to a school they barely do anything in.

"Young lady are you not aware you destroyed a mansion that is more older than you?" Karlheinz was amused with the situation, more interested to learn more about different sides does this human have.

"Good sir, do you realise that your doing human trafficking for their brides and manipulation to your so called sons?" Yui said back, tilting her hand and her eyes showed what the fuck is this man on about.

I can confirm that's what she thought,
I was her brain ᕙ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠◉⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠◉⁠)⁠ᕗ

A laughed escaped from someone else behind the door of the "meeting", Yui glanced and was weirden out by the reaction of the vampire king, is smiling like a mandman.

'eekk.. he looks like he eats
rats for a snack— his breath stinks!'

Yui though covering her nose, goes unnoticed by Ayato, bro was ready to throw hands if she gets punished.

"Greetings, Demon king." The vampire king said while chuckling, "I never heard a human so fearless. Especially a bride." Yui started at the new appreance that entered the room, she's uninterested due to her meeting this man more than she could count.

What's up with powerful beings wanting to die so much?

Oh wait, so do I.

Her stare. The new man that made his appearance is named—Called Zylonz, he himself wanted to see how did a small woman like her manage to destroy something that was built to last for centuries in the human world.

Her eyes held out annoyance and uninterested, beyond her thoughts? Can he read it? Certainly, however it seemed to be limited due to whatever reason it brings. Her hair, a slight of blonde strains can be seen, with he light being poorly designed it looks like white.

He smirks and staring at her with interest.

brother euough...

Karlheinz snapped his fingers and a woman entered in, a beautiful human girl, with black hair and a maid uniform. Yui glanced at her and raised a brown, "Young lady. You will be taken to your room by this maiden. Please take care of her." He spoked in his "deep voice" more like a commanding statement.

"Yes master." The young petite girl spoked quitely, Yui got up before she was instructed to do so, never turning back and the girl closed the door slowly.

Closed.

The brothers did their formal greetings to the demon king. A nod of acknowledgement and the conversation continued.

"That girl seemed to know what's she's doing." Reiji sternly said, as he recalled how she managed to fool him. Acting all scared and pointing the knife at him, yelling to not get any closer, instead she run at full speed at him and tackled him down stabbing the knife to his shoulder.

He can't say he didn't liked it though. Not like he would say it out loud,  "More than I thought she would." He mumbled quietly, due to everyone in the room have supper hearing is evident that they all heard that clearly.

"You all didn't noticed she was pretentious?" Zylonz questioned, liking the fact he can slander pure blood.

"Tch. She was all weak and whiny, how the fuck would we know? I mean, she wasn't this strong. How did she even now about the knife!?" Ayato yelled in anger, bro is pretending not liking Yui's new side bfr.

He then turned to Subaru whose quietly leaning on the wall, close to Shu laying on the couch sleeping. "YOU DUMBASS WHY DID YOU GAVE HER THE KNIFE?!" Ayato yelled, making Subaru more pissed off, they went back and fourth about the whole ordeal.

"Calm down." Karlheinz spoked raising his hand, Bro is trying to be a good father 👍
Zylonz is just smiling on the sidelines, amused with how everything turn out.

"Well where's the knife now?" A quiet mumble, Shu with his hoarse voice opening his eyes and stared at his father. He smiled to himself.

For whatever reason. Who else? Yui.

A loud scream can be heard. "Shit. Yui still has the knife!" Ayato exclaimed, smashing the door down and running to the scream. Reiji sighed to his brother antics and stupidity, a loud laughed can be heard from the vampires king's acquaintance.

Turns out, Yui killed another person. Hwhahaha.

Not proffread!