𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

eight, messages, real life & instagram

MESSAGES
( chloe ~ chloe🌷
carmen ~ carmen💖 )

chloe🌷
hey are u still coming over todayy?

carmen💖
Yeah of course!!
If that's okay ofc😊

chloe🌷
obvs!!
just had to make suree

carmen💖
Perfect

chloe🌷
gimme a sec and i'll turn on my
location
then you can come whenever

carmen💖
Okay perfect thank you!
I'll be over in around an hour, is that
okay?

chloe🌷
like i said, come whenever, just lmk and
i'll get the door for you

carmen💖
Thank you!!

●・○・●・○・●

stretching her arms as she arose from her bed, multiple bones clicking throughout her body, she got out of bed after her short conversation with carmen. she weighed out the options of either cleaning up or leaving her place a mess before the other girl came over. chloe's eyes ran individually over her room, the clothes on the floor, the endless amount of mugs and the random bags in spaced out areas.

she ended up clearing some of it up, but also leaving it a little bit naturally messy. after doing the first task of the morning, the brunette started on the second, getting ready. the idea of it today wasn't too hard, the girls had called the other night, preparing a head what they could wear as they came to realise both had a matching predicament of not having a clue. chloe had chosen a pair of washed jeans, with a white vest top and left it without a jacket, deciding the weather from her window looked warm enough to go without.

it didn't take long after her getting ready for a message to come through on her phone from carmen to alert her that she was now outside. chloe literally ran to the door in excitement, opening it within seconds and swinging it open to see the spanish brunette stood before her. immediately pulling eachother into a tight hug, happiness radiating from all round them.

"i've been looking forward for this," carmen whispers in the girls ear before they move away from eachother, "do you want to go straight away or would you rather i come in before hand?"

"i'm ready if you'd like to go now," chloe replied, "i'll put your bag just by the door way." carmen nodded, in response to the double statement her friend made. the sound of a door slamming and keys rattling, the girls made there way to the parking lot of chloes apartment block.

the latter had agreed she would drive, making it easier for the both of them. otherwise they'd have to travel through the underground, which wasn't always reliable and came as a bit of an inconvenience.

chloe had felt relieved as they reached regent street, the first place they'd planned to go, because the worry she had been experiencing previous to meeting with carmen had already faded by this time, the two girls having clicked almost instantly. carmen on the other hand, had no nerves previous to seeing her, she knew they'd get along the moment she first met the girl at the restaurant.

"it's a bit chilly," chloe shivered, walking past a few shops, stopping only when carmen requested her to or if she had somewhere she'd like to go.