WHAT?!? AN UPDATE OMG

HELLO YES SORRY, OMG GUYS I HAVE NOT UPDATED THIS IN SO LONG, tbh it's cause i'm lazy and i kinda lost interest in cameron and shawn but hey it is what it is and i have randomly decided that i would update this terrible story cause that's literally all that you guys comment for me to do so. so here you go. 

__________________________________________________________

Camerons's p.o.v.

Do you ever get the feeling that someone knows what you are thinking without telling them? Which is weird cause I think of some very strange things from time to time. Like, here lately all I can think about is Shawn wtf is up with that. Everytime I'm around him it's weird.  There is no description for it. I don' t think that its a crush though. Cause, how weird would that be. 

RING RING MOTHERTRUCKER SHAWN MENDES IS CALLING YOU

Jeez, I always forget that that is what Shawn's ringtone is.

I grab the phone from the kitchen counter

"Hello?" 

"Hey"

"You wanna come and chill at my house. It's so boring over here."

"Bruh, same. And yeah Ill be over in like 10." I hung up.

SHAWN'S HOUSE

________________

I didn't even bother knocking on the door Shawn knows that I'm coming over so.

          I walked in on Shawn and Taylor pretty much wrapped into each other on the couch watching Netflix and complaining that it never had any movies that anyone actually wanted to watch. 

This is normal behavior for them, they are such weirdos.

" Hey" i said as i took my shoes off beside the front door. 

"Hey, me and Taylor were thinking about making some totally manly cupcakes later, you in?" Shawn looked over at me.

"Uh yeah, i totally want to make some freaking cupcakes." I sat down on the other end of the couch. 

      I took my phone from my pocket and noticed that i had a text from Nash.

      It ended up just being some crap about he was going out of town and that I better not go over to his house or something like that. He doesn't even have the decency to call, which by the way is rude af. 

       I guess Shawn read my mind or something because right as I was going to ask what time we were going to do the cupcakes he says,

"Lets make the cookies are like 10 or something. We should watch a movie first. Cause like movies are cool." 

       Okay then, "What movie are we going to watch?" I asked. 

"If I knew then we wouldn't be sitting here for 20 minutes doing nothing!" He let out a frustrated sigh. 

       Eventually, after way too long of searching we decided to watch Stand By Me.  (Lets pretend that it is still on Netflix because those jerks took it off and it's my favorite movie so I was really pissed off) None of us had seen it before and it looked pretty interesting. 

        I spent the entire time being all kinds of lonely on the other end of the couch all by myself while Shawn and Taylor where all cuddled up on each other looking warm and content. Wow.Am I really getting jealous over this? What has my life come to?

        Why does watching movies always make a person so tired? They put me in like a trance or something? They make holding your eyes open so difficult and all you want to do is close them... 

        "Cameron, wake up man, come on." I was woken up with Shawn's face very close to mine. Like close enough I could have kissed him. Okay, stop. 

          "What do you want?" I mumbled and closed my eyes again. 

           "Do you want to make these cupcakes or not? Cause if you don't get your lazy ass up right now we are going to make them without you and I won't even care because cupcakes are not something that a man likes to wait on!" Taylor yelled from the kitchen.

             " Fine."I lifted my head and attempted to get up but it really wasn't working. I heard Shawn chuckle. He held his hand out to me to help me up and I would be a fool if I didn't take it. He pulled me off the couch but when I got off the couch he didn't let go of my hand, which I have to admit was weird but I was not complaining. 

               "Come on, lets go make us some cupcakes." And then we walked into the kitchen hand and hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 YESSSSS I FINALLY DID IT !!!!! I UPDATED WOOOOO!!!!  its been so long omg and I know that this is short but at least it is something. I have to get back in the groove. Hopefully it won't take me as long to update again lmao. I hope you guys like it and feel free to leave some suggestions on what should happen in the story in the comments, love you guys!