Taylor, right?

Taylor's P.O.V

It's been a month. I haven't seen her in a month. Well I've seen her at school but it's not the same; we don't talk at all and she barely looks at me.

"Still love sick?" Becca asked, nudging my shoulder some as I watched Kiley go through her locker.
"She doesn't remember me Becca. How am I supposed to feel about this?" I asked softly, looking over at her.
"Try the best you can. Become her friend again, like before." She placed her hand on my shoulder and smiled sympathetically before walking to class.

"Taylor, right?" I looked up and my jaw slightly fell, seeing Kiley standing in front of me. I nodded and she reached into her backpack.
"I um found this in my bedroom, I'm not sure when it was taken but I have two. I want you to have this. It probably means more to you considering I don't remember anything." She giggled quietly, handing me the picture of us two kissing. It was one of our first pictures we took together.

"Thank you." I said, smiling. I turned to walk away and she grabbed my arm.
"Listen, I'm extremely sorry that I don't remember you. I feel like complete shit because of it. But lately, I've been finding stuff laying around my room or stuffed somewhere and its bringing back vague memories with you. I'm not sure what they all mean or anything but I was wondering if you wanted to take me out tomorrow night or something?" She asked, her big eyes looking up at me.

"Sure, I'll pick you up at eight." I couldn't stop smiling.
"I'll see you then."

A/N: sorry for the late update guys. My computer crashed and erased this and the next three updates I had typed up, so I have to use my phone. I'm getting my new laptop in about a week so the updates won't be complete shit. Anyways I hope you guys like it and have a fantastic day. Alright I'll see y'all next Friday. Love you all.
-Cay.