Ezra 1

Honestly I don't have an ideal life. Anyone looking in would quickly agree but I love it. I work at a bar called Kota's keg and I makemore than enough for myself. I didn't own a lot to my name, only a little apartment and my bike. My motorcycle is practically my child. She gets treated better than I treat myself. But most wouldn't like how lonely I am.

I have always had a big family: my two big brothers, my sister and my parents. I am relatively close to them compared to my one brother but I am still far enough. In my adult life being alone most of the time isn't a problem to me. I have friends, it's just that I like to be alone and to myself most of the time.

Right now I am at my Kota's working behind the bar, thankfully I am not waitressing tonight. I get better tips here than waitressing and I don't get hit on by old men as much. I also enjoy the company of my coworkers here more. Most of the regular waitresses don't like me in their space.

But my work friend Brandt who is always behind here on the night shift enjoy's my company like I enjoy his. Right now I am making another margarita for the night and handing it to one of the girls who came here for the night with one of her friends.

Brandt comes up to lean on the counter with me with a towel over his shoulder and says "How's racing?" He winks at me and I laugh as I say "The season just started but we had a crowd show up yesterday so it was nice."

Another part of my life that most turn away from. On my days off sometimes I'll enter into a street race but with Motorcycles. I don't do it a lot honestly, maybe like twice a year but it's a guilty pleasure that I dabble in every once in a while. I go to watch more that I race in them. My close friend runs it so when I want to watch I get in for free. It's also something that I can do when I get bored and want to go out.

He nods and someone calls him over so our conversation is cut off. Soon after he leaves I get called over by a waitress and make her the drinks for her table. I have another hour here so I clean up the bar and get hit on by a bunch of men. I am single but just haven't found the right person for me yet. I am pretty picky but shouldn't you be I don't plan on becoming divorced. I want to spend the rest of my life with my soulmate and I just haven't found him yet.

Later after work I am getting dressed in the bar's changing room so that I don't feel that dirty on the way home. I get dressed into some black pants with a graphic tee and grab my helmet that was in my locker. I braid my long black hair in the mirror before I drive home so that it's not in my face. When I try to walk out but get stopped by my boss Kota. She smiles at me and waves me over. I walk up to her and she says "Hey I was going to ask if you wanted to have a 12 hour shift tomorrow." I sigh at her because she knows how I feel about 12 hours and she is a good boss and doesn't call us out on stupid shit. "Why do you need me?"

"I have a bigger reservation tomorrow in the afternoon and it is pretty important

"I have a bigger reservation tomorrow in the afternoon and it is pretty important." her smile fades as she waits for me to answer. I was just going to sit at home and watch reruns of Supernatural so that makes my decision easy.

I nod my head and agree to the hours knowing that on days like that it isn't too busy for me so it will be good money. She talks to me for a little while about work until I have to go.

I walk out of the bar and catch a couple of guys' attention but I am too fast for them to come up to me. I could care less about a one night stand with some random guy. Every guy I have some sort of interest in thinks that I am too intimidating. I can't blame them but if they actually took the time to get to know me they would know that deep down I'm a hopeless romantic and a softy when it comes to those I love.

I kick the kickstand up from my bike and ride off to the direction where I live. As I turn out of the parking lot I lock eyes with brilliant greens. All I saw was his eyes and his dark sexy hair and what he was driving. A beautiful sleek black motorcycle that is basically the big brother of mine. But before I can stop to fawn over it I am already down the street and he is off my mind. Mostly.

First Chapter out! How do you guys like it?