1.Why Me?

I was in advanced weaponry when... guess what? Cyrus Hale interrupted my class and forced my teacher to leave me go. "This is an emergency"he said " The principal was captured"  Well this wouldn't be much problem to me (The principal is an idiot) but if Cyrus Hale was worried it meant something important was happening. "Why does it matters? He is the dumbest employee in the whole CIA" Cyrus gave me a look like I just said I didn't know how much 1+1.

"The problem isn't the principal, the problem is that the organization that captured him is one that we don't know anything about"  Cyrus informed. In that moment I thought god this is it, we are never going to finish. In that moment Erica came and kissed me in the cheek. I got all red and started hesitating. Then Erica said "Oh, this is going to work so well". 

For one moment I thought Erica wanted to be my girlfriend. But then I realized what was happening. "We are going to be posing as a couple in a mission" I said more of a fact than a question.

"Nice thinking Ben" Said Erica. There was something weird of her, then I realized what. She was dressed in a pink summer dress and she had her hair down, I even saw a bit of lipstick in her mouth. She was very pretty as a normal teenager.  "You two are going to Hawaii and search the headquarters that are very close of the volcanoes that's all we know for now." Cyrus added

If it wasn't for Erica I would have gone to the roof and jump to die.