Zoe's Flight

I was very confused when Ben send me that message. I thought of calling Mike because he's Ben's best friend so I called him.

This is an classified chat..

Zoe: Mike? I need you to come to the airport!

Mike: Zoe? What happened?

Zoe: Well Ben was giving me an  🆘 call!

Mike: What? Isn't Erica with him?

Zoe: I think she was captured!

Mike: I would call Trixie she's Erica's 👯‍♀️.

Zoe: And your  👩‍❤️‍👨 😒... But sure come.

Mike: See ya there.

Zoe leaves the chat ...

Mike leaves the chat...

After I texted Mike I started to research everything I could from Hawaii... I'm quite sure this isn't  correct here it says: If you sleep in a volcano you're going to have the power of transforming into animals.

Mike and Trixie were running in my direction Mike and Trixie hugged me and told me "Where are they?" "In Hawaii" I said

Passengers to the flight AA43 with destination to Hawaii please go to your seats were about to board the plane!!

We Boarded the plane and we ate and  slept all time except Trixie who seemed far more concerned.

At one point Trixie went to the restroom and well I don't know what happened but she remained there until Mike called her "Ummm, babe? You've there for 40 minutes are you okay? "Am goin' Mike I only had ummm indigestion."

I'm pretty sure she wasn't suffering from indigestion, I think she was far more concerned about her sister so she started crying. I really wanted to expose her but then I opted for not doing it.