Valentines day special (yes it's part of the story)

First of all, HAPPY VALENTINES 💌. I love you all! Thanks for reading my story!! Anyways here's the story.

Ben's POV:

I didn't know what happened but I woke up in my room with all my friends, except Zoe. I felt groggy, so I checked my watch, it was February 14. Valentines Day. I hoped that by this day Erica would already have been liberated. But I'm going to state the obvious, my perfect fantasy isn't real. Well, that's the spy lifestyle, nothing ever goes as planned. Trixie slowly woke up, only to see Mike in the floor. She got all scared but then Mike reincorporated, and said -Happy Valentines Honey- Trixie hugged him and they all forgot I was there. Til I saw something.

Zoe wasn't there. I didn't know what happened. So I got up and tried to open the door. It didn't work. Trixie saw this and grew concerned. -where's Zoe?- She asked. I didn't remember anything. That's when I exclaimed -LUCIA!- I tried with all my strength to open the door. It still didn't work. Trixie and Mike reincorporated and started searching. Then someone turned off the lights and threw Zoe and Lucia over there. -I tried to fight them- Said Zoe -But they were too strong-. I hugged Zoe and grabbed Lucia. -Don't worry Zoe.- I told her -It would happen to everyone- Trixie grabbed Lucia and started to sleep her

After that, Zoe leaned closer to me. She smelled wonderful. I leaned closer too. My world was spinning. It was Valentine's Day. And I wasn't going to be all alone. So I kissed her. She kissed me back. I was very relaxed, but suddenly . She grabbed a gun and shot Trixie and Mike while she was kissing me. Then she touched my shoulder and I fainted.