chapter five // waking up in your arms

recap -

"It's past 9 and I really don't want to drop you back of at your house because I really don't want you to leave so you wanna stay here tonight?" I ask her and she nods and says her usual "hell yea" and starts to play with my hair as we begin to talk about our lives and the little things that don't matter but matter to us. This is how we spend the rest of our night together ; in each other's arms and blabbering the night away."

- bexley -

My eyes begin to flutter open slowly , realizing that I'm not in my bed and I'm on a couch cuddling with ... I look up to see the cutest face known to man kind.

Matthew.

I smile as all the memories from last night begin to flood into my head. This boy really has a girl trippin'. My arms grow tighter around him as I snuggle my head as much as I possibly can into his chest. That's when I notice his shirt is off ... YESSS. I take the time scanning his toned body , I wanna lick it. Like seriously can I lick it? Is that socially acceptable? What the hell am I thinking oh my lord.

I look back up to his sweet face , his mouth is slightly open making the view even cuter. His hair hangs partially limp now across his forehead. Personally its my favorite way he wears it but it still looks sexy pushed back. (comment if u got that 😏😂)

I prop myself up a little on my elbow to brush some hair out of his eyes. He groans and contorts his face slightly and wraps his arms tighter around me pulling me basically on top of him. I giggle lightly looking at the soft little smile on his face.

"Bexley pl-please don't leave me ..." He mumbles as I see his eyes open tiredly looking at me.

"I won't hunny." I say smiling toothlessly , my dimple playing peek-a-boo. "Good." He says tracing random patterns on my back with his fingertips. My eyes close automatically as I melt like putty in his arms. He chuckles lowly at his affect on me.

"Shut up pretty boy." I say muffled against his warm bare chest. I look up at him and meet his chestnut colored eyes. He moves my body forward till my face is hovering over his.

"May I kiss you?" He blurts out looking at me with pleading eyes. WHAT , EXCUSE ME. Did he just say ... OH MY GOD.

"I ... Um , ugh. I wanna wait ... I like you a lot Matthew it's just way too early in the relationship. I feel closer to you than most people but its just ..." I pause as I look down at his cute little plump lips. "God , you're making this real hard to reject that offer. You're seriously so god dang cute." He smirks at me but then pouts realizing that I basically said no.

"I get it ... I wanted to wait awhile to build up the desire to kiss you but it's so hard when you're this utterly gorgeous." My cheeks heat up and I kiss him on his chubby cheek as a 'thank you'. I start to try and roll off of him to get up but he pulls me back to his chest and holds onto me tight.

"Can we stay like this for awhile longer pleaseee." He begs me. I roll my eyes , chuckle and nod my head. He grabs the remote and turns the tv on and changes the channel to MTV.

- half an hour later -

"Shall we do something productive with this beautiful day ahead of us?" I ask Matthew who's already looking down at me.

"We shall. You wanna penny board and go get ice cream for breakfast?" He asks as we start to stand up and begin to stretch.

"We are such healthy people ... Aren't we?" I say letting out a breathy laugh.

"Hey , at least we're skateboarding there and back. That's exercise." I nod as he sets his white penny board on the couch for me as I'm tying my shoes. We head out the door and skate through the stunning California streets. In less than 10 minutes we get to this old "mom and pop" type of ice cream parlor. We walk in greeted by this older Italian couple smiling behind the counter.